• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scavenger hunt tomorrow...

G

Siege Perilous: Thursday, Feb. 21st, 5:30 PM EST
Be kind to ChrissayEAMythic. It might be her first trip here. As a Dev any way. *winks* I will not be able to attend. I just hope we represent well.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where and what do you need to do it? and some one post some spoilers.

G

The Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt is coming! Overview: Held at the Yew Waterfalls garden, the Scavenger Hunt will be held on each shard. Come join the fun, hang out with your friends, and maybe win a prize!

P

prometheus_sp

speaking of scavenger hunts... has anyone seen geocaching.com? it's actually a lot of fun!

I

imported_Luka Melehan

Ok, so where are the Yew Waterfalls? And who is going to come protect us from the unevitable raids?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Where and what do you need to do it? and some one post some spoilers.

[/ QUOTE ]

they change the lists of items , but it looks like they are easily obtained(on prodo shards)

But my advise would be to bring battle gear!

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im guessin its over by the justice shrine where they spiffied everything up.

G

What are the prizes for this scavenger hunt anyone know ?

We have about an hour or so to go.

G

Look on stratics front pages for maps...Justice shrine is n ne of yew ..check maps etc. hard to explain but it is up from yew but not above that river...its the land under the river and UP.. hrmm

I

imported_Luka Melehan

Congrats to our ally member who won YAY! Your HOT stuff!

And good job Siege...we now hold the distinction of being the shard that missed out on having rare blue bunnies.... *disappointed*

I

imported_Krystal

<blockquote><hr>

And good job Siege...we now hold the distinction of being the shard that missed out on having rare blue bunnies.... *disappointed*

[/ QUOTE ]

thx, that was fun they need more events!:)

G

I think wrath from KOC tamed one if im not mistaken
He had one following him and gated out

I

imported_Luka Melehan

I agree! This is why I like this game so much..so much potencial for stuff like this!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

i killed 7 myself

I

imported_Luka Melehan

well I hope you at least let one of your mates get one. They were SO sweet. *s*