• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Scattered Hay Daily Rare??????????????

• Thread starter Kyrie_Elaison
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
K

Kyrie_Elaison

Is this till spawning? If so can someone tell me where? I am having a horrible time remembering, and can't find any info on it.

B

Bigmikeuk

No idea if there have been any changes or anything, but it used to spawn outside khaldun.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still spawns outside of khauldun, if someone doesnt show u the exact spot u wont find it cause its very hard to notice, i get it once in a while when im in the mood

K

Kyrie_Elaison

still spawns outside of khauldun, if someone doesnt show u the exact spot u wont find it cause its very hard to notice, i get it once in a while when im in the mood
Is Khaldun even there anymore? I tried to find it this morning and had no luck, and it's not showing up on UOAM.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it's still there. I think its in Fel only though. But the hay is easy to find. It is with a pile of other hay that you can't pick up. Its located right outside the entrance.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's in a large open crate by the tents outside Khaldun, the dungeon that can only be found in Felucca

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Chessy it doesn't spawn in a crate. It spawns on the ground with the other hay that you cant pick up.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not on every shard - AFAIK the spawn on ATL stopped after a server restore shortly after AoS.
*Salute*
Olahorand