• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scams almost gone?

G

OK I just realised? If you need to transfer some objects between sims? Create a Free Account? I have 2 now, it's free, no more free trial, and you can trust yourself.

And also, since we have the deed feature, you can purchase house safely, I think the main scams are almost gone, there also the little offers like said on the first 24 hours article or somewhere.

I

imported_Starrfoxx

There are still scams for rares, though. I'm worried about scams on this lava lamp game too.

P

Pixified

We have a deed feature?
lol

Apparently I missed something.

G

People keep saying there are Mystic tree scams still. But, I dont know how they would work.

G

The biggest scams going right now seem to involve avatars impersonating EA employees and EAL developers.

Just remember: If anyone approaches you and states that he or she needs to "inspect" your items or money, or requests your login name and/or password, report that person immediately! The devs can see what you have without you having to hand anything over (although if you approach a dev with a problem with an object, he or she may ask to see it. The key here is who initiated the contact), and no EA employee will ever ask for your password!