• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scammer working in Luna

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well I just got scammed for the purchase of a castle on Ice Island in Fel. Be careful or he will pick you off like the "Sniper" he is. In fact he is so good at it I would probably have to catagorize him as a "Super Sniper" that's pretty sad.

Feel free to contact me and I will give you all of the contact information and Character names I know are associated with the account.

One of the things I truelly appreciate about Napa is the normal easy going trades with no problems or hitches.

There is no place for scammers on Napa or anywhere in UO. :loser:

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I just got scammed for the purchase of a castle on Ice Island in Fel. Be careful or he will pick you off like the "Sniper" he is. In fact he is so good at it I would probably have to catagorize him as a "Super Sniper" that's pretty sad.

Feel free to contact me and I will give you all of the contact information and Character names I know are associated with the account.

One of the things I truelly appreciate about Napa is the normal easy going trades with no problems or hitches.

There is no place for scammers on Napa or anywhere in UO. :loser:

That's what happens when you deal with rl cash for pixels.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
:danceb:rolleyes:
That's what happens when you deal with rl cash for pixels.
It was Gold Friend. Once again keep to what you actually know about. Otherwise you end up looking like this guy ->:danceb::danceb:

S

Skaribis

Man, sorry you got hit by that sniper, tis always suckage. But, I'd like to give you props for a polite warning that shows what napa has always meant to me. Respectful :).

I have made napa my own home since 2000, spent my first six months on Hokuto, original Felucian born, then transfered to something closer to home, Napa Valley, about 4 hundred miles away, and a godly ping rofl.

Watching not only my home, napa, but all shards drop in membership over the last few years really hurts. Watching your own guild drop in size, I remember being number 3 on all shards and stayed 1 on the napa roster, I have been .. almost exclusive to that guild my whole napa life. Faces and friends have come and gone, but the guild was constant. Now I only know a few, but will always love that tag.

So in closing.. . the cream of the crop, so to speak, has remained a part of our fine shard, which gives me hope that everything remains, even tho many have left.

Hail and Well met!
Lord Skaribis - Tamer
a mongbat - Crafter
Wisper Wind - Chiv/Archer/Sammy
Silent Sting - Necro/Mage
Dark Moon - a mess lol
Merlin - Archanist/Mage (love that combo)
MrSinister - New Char

for those who remember me. lol

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Anytime my friend. I love the Napa and the people here. :)