• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Scammer warning

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
"Someone" was trying to sell a 3rd year Llama Statuette as an ethereal. Its just a statue, but scummy scammers like to try and fool people. Proof below:

Llama Statue.jpg
Map location is down where the green bars are.

Map Location.jpg

WHile I was there I saw someone log in the house and sneak around to the vendors. I said "Hell, Is this your house?", no answer but I checked the vendor again and that item was gone. So I said, " Must be cause you took your scammy item off your vendor". I was then banned from the house. I have all that in an image as well, but will not post since it directly names the scammer, and I don't want to upset the Stratics Gods.

Most of you know how to avoid the scams, but I actually fell for this when I came back to UO two years ago. So its a sore spot with me, and why I am posting the warning to those who might not know.