• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scammer Alert

G

I obviously can't list names, but I want everyone to be aware so they won't fall for this like I did. I was making jams at a popular house, when someone sent me a hug after my sim had finished. I didn't pay attention to who it was, and clicked accept. My sim moved out of the way of the jam table, the hug icon disappeared, and the sim in question swooped in and stole my jams. He then poofed and put on his Where am I now? button, but a roomie at the money house followed him, and he of course played dumb.

I am just telling you this so you will be aware of it, and don't accept hugs from someone you don't know before you sell.

D

DGLita

And how much did he collect for this? $49? hardly seems worth the risk of being banned and hated lol. Its incredible what some people will do for a few simoleans

G

<blockquote><hr>

And how much did he collect for this? $49? hardly seems worth the risk of being banned and hated lol. Its incredible what some people will do for a few simoleans

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, he didn't even get that much from me. It was around $30. But I know he has done this to others.

P

Paula777

yea that trick is just rude, i think if you don't accept ur sim still moves and he can sell ur jams...

i'd say lets ask all moneyhouse-owners with this thread to kick those ppl out immediately and ban after pulling it

ty