• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) SCAMMER ALERT

Infamous Mitch

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
There is a player who often runs mel, rides a charger with a tokuno blue suit. He is selling an old faction war horse on LAKE SUPERIOR.

He offered to transfer 10mil of items of mine on ls to atlantic for a mil when he got back, he kept my stuff and wanted full retail for the items back because he claims stealing is part of the game.

He stole some soul stone fragments, a zombie statue, a double slayer bow and doughnuts from me. He wanted 10 mil and i offered him 5 because thats all i had to spend which is a rip off to being with and he wont take less than over retail for anything...

For more information on this guy send me an icq, i will provide all of his contact info and full names.

BE AWARE OF THIS TURD WHO THINKS UO IS BASED ON STEALING.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so you gave items to a player you dont know, didnt get references, and wonder why you got taken for a ride? sorry bud but ???

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think the op is just trying to get the word out so others don't get taken by the same guy or same scam. I applaud him for getting the word out without naming the char here and staying within TOS. All too often folks try to get the word out, are ticked off and name the char which ultimately defeats the purpose because ya can't name them here.

To folks who dunno.. always ask around before trusting anyone.With the anniv & holidays etc being right around the corner there is a forum ( http://stratics.com/community/forums/uo-holiday-trading.44/ ) that is used for xsharding them. There is a list there of reputable xshard traders ( http://stratics.com/community/threa...holiday-trader-list-updated-9-14-2011.251002/ ) which is also a good way to look for folks reputations.

Infamous Mitch

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well the items were not incredibly valuable, and he seemed like an ok guy, but who knew a players reputation would be worth a few mil? I just dont want anyone else to get scammed by this low life. I even offered to buy the items from the guy for a reasonable price, but he wanted outlandish amounts of gold. I mean you just sound like an ******* if you think stealing is apart of the game like that guy. Its not about losing the items as much as its about him just being a jerk and scamming people.