• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scalis on Tour - 3rd Date Set! Thursday 20th August!!!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Due to the success of the previous public scalis I am planning to host a number of them over the next couple of months but at different locations to Mag docks to mix it up a bit. I have found and tested 6 locations for us to do it :). Just waiting on my next shipment of nets and will get the first date posted up :). Keep an eye on this thread as i will post up dates as i get my shipments of nets :).

LOCATION 3 - Thursday 20th August
6pm UTC/GMT
7pm UK/BST
8pm CEST
Or straight after the Britain Bank Meet!
Gather at Brit Bank!!!

Last edited:

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Esca, please stop adding so many captions to the pictures... I can't afford any more keyboards and screens from spraying wine or beer from laughing out loud!

Looking forward to them!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome Garrett! We'll deal tomorrow night then (Tuesday) :). Then ill get a date posted up asap :) but gonna be busy with my Minoc event that starts Thursday.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The nets are in and we are ready to begin the tour with the first Location next Tuesday straight after the Brit Bank Meet, gather at Brit Bank!. Check first post at bottom for details.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is tonight folks! Straight after Brit Bank meet! Gather at Brit Bank! We'll do a few scalis then see if we have enough people to go kill one of those Coil bosses!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is tonight in 2 hours folks! Gather at Brit Bank! It will start after the meet :)

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent work I thought! Got a legendary thing from one of them! I have a few more nets for you for next time, they are pretty hard to find though.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah thanks for the donations Valura :) We got enough nets left and with valuras too for the next date but need to start finding some for sale again since Garret vanished

Last edited:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New date set for this Thursday for the Third location! Gather Same Place Same Time!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is tonight! I may be running a bit late though, So might be more closer to 7.30pm we get started. Half an hour later than when i stated.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry folks im going to have to postpone this until next week, The thing that was going to make me late has meant i need to go away until tomorrow night! Sorry about that will get it hosted next week

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A further update! I've left some nets with Melchiach so you can all still get together and do some off Mag docks

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So thanks all for coming along, last-minute stand-in here...
Apologies it wasn't quite as long as I'd hoped, but ended up having to dash off myself too!
upload_2015-8-20_20-57-37.png
upload_2015-8-20_20-55-7.png

Hope you all enjoyed a small scale Scalis, and now there's some nets left for Esca to use next time.