• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Scaffold,Ancient Septer,and more!

F

Fraggles

ok here is another auction, and i will try to get one more in before rares fest. Auction will end on Sept 5th at 7pm pacific(10 est)
10 min rule will apply and there is a 2m min bid increase. Items are on Lake Superior and i will accept gold on most shards.

1.Scaffolding
2.Cupids Carapace
3. Ancient Golden Septer (season 2, 6 drops on LS)
4.A Spike With The Head Of Of A Scout Impaled On It
5.Shiv Of Wrath (somona season 7, 10 drops)
6. Anti-Guard's Proof Of Destruction (Season 8? LS fel pvp event aprox 6 drops)

Attachments

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
30mil for the Impaled Spike thingy (black septer)

Is there anyway you could transfer it to atlantic? Is there a buyout on spike?
thanks

F

Fraggles

Yes i can transfer items to Atlantic, i will be making a trip there end of next week and there are no buyouts on the items

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Fraggles would you be able to transfer some items over from LS to Atlantic for me if possible?

F

Fraggles

Fraggles would you be able to transfer some items over from LS to Atlantic for me if possible?
Yes it wont be until the end of next week though, keep an eye out on the xfer thread here and i will post when im getting ready to xfer

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check ya pms 1 minute b4 Sept 5th at 7pm pacific(10 est)....as yet again it seems iam not allowed to bid without being miniumn overbid....due to pure spite from one re**** player....guess he/she still reeling at being ..''played like a fiddle''..

A

asherd

i wish to take back the 120 bid i posted havnt got the gold =/

F

Fraggles

Unfortanally i dont think i will be online when the auction ends i have to go to the airport and pick up my mother-in-law. i will try to make it back before the auction ends but im not sure that will be possible so i ask everyone follow the rules and have fun!

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ancient Golden Septer - 70mil
A Spike With The Head Of Of A Scout Impaled On It-bid 100m
Shiv Of Wrath-25 mil
Anti-Guard's Proof Of Destruction-25 mil

F

Fraggles

3hrs left! get your bids in im heading to the airport wil try to get back soon!:thumbup1:

F

Fraggles

hey guys ill be on tomorrow afternoon to do the exchanges, Airplane had a door fly open in flight so it was delayed a few hours and i just got home and am very tired! my icq is 369214966 i will be on tomorrow

F

Fraggles

ok here are the winners

ManaHit-Anti Proof guard 32m
Jyachori-Golden Septer 100m
Asha-Scaffold 162m
ultimakong-Shiv of Wrath 35m,(there was a bid for 40m but it was more then 10mins after the prev bid and was after 7pm)
SixUnder- Impailed Head 100m(was another bid but same situation as above)
No Sale on the Cupids Carapace

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to applaud your decision to abide by a pre-set rule despite a higher bid.

You don't see that very often. +1 about fraggles in my opinion.

F

Fraggles

your welcome everyone. I have not heard back From Asha about picking up the scaffold. so ASHA if you do not contact me by tomorrow it will be sold to Ultimakong who had the secand high bid for that item at 160m.
Also waiting on Sixunder to do the transfer on your item the impailed head but he has been in contact with me just cant seem to meet up. i will be going out of town again in a couple days and would like to wrap up these deals please