• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] SB Spittoon | Rubble Fire & Fire Pit | A Wig | EM Event Wearable & More~

B

Baron_

Server Birth Spittoon~ Starting Bids @ 75m

Server Birth Silverware~ Starting Bids @ 35m

Rubble Fire~ Starting Bids @ 150m

Rubble Fire Pit~ Starting Bids @ 50m

Rubble Wall Sconce~ Starting Bids @ 25m (Candle W/ flickering flame that mounts on wall)

A Wig~ Starting Bids @ 45m

An Ancient Golden Scepter~ Starting Bids @ 125m (Season 2 Lake Superior) [Can be held in hands, and makes strange noise when double clicked]

Auction End Date: Thursday 9/9 @ 9:00 Pm Pacific Time.
Post Bids Via PM, ICQ, Or the Thread itself.
All Items Are Located on Pacific (Buyers Will Be Responsible For Pick-Up)

Peppard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rubble Fire~    :150m
Rubble Fire Pit~  : 50m

B

Baron_

I Realized that by having the auction ending Next saturday those looking to place bids will wait till last minute normally and will result in the thread becoming dead so I will move the Auction end date to Thursday 9/9 @ 9:00 PM Pacific Time.

B

Baron_

PM Bids Recieved:

Fire: 200m
Pit: 60m
Wig: 50m
Scepter: 150m

~TY~

B

Baron_

Reminder: Auction End Date: Thursday 9/9 @ 9:00 Pm Pacific Time.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For all the slack I have given Baron in his posts lately, here is a free bump for him. He hasnt tried to kill me at fel idocs so he has earned it =). 2 days left, lets get those bids in

B

Baron_

The Spittoon And Scepter Sold, I want to get 100m for rubble pit and 285m for fire. I will also consider trades.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
maybe running an auction like EVERY OTHER ONE is run these days, with the only bids accepted being the ones posted in thread(not phantom bids in which there is no proof that you are getting them or not) , and also with buyouts listed on the front end, will make your sale threads viable and not merely long drawn out price checks ???

just a suggestion/constructive criticism

:)

OH- and you need a disclaimer saying that if you DON'T get the required price that you are expecting, then the item will not sale b/c as it is, each of the high bidders were probably expecting that they won the items at the auction's close time.

J

Jasonleebeck

The Spittoon And Scepter Sold, I want to get 100m for rubble pit and 285m for fire. I will also consider trades.
Oh, it sold without letting another bidder(me) know or place a bid to counter...I see.:thumbdown:

B

Baron_

I appologize for not handling my auction in a professional manner. This was one of my first auctions, and I guess I will learn from my mistakes.. Thank you for the advice. I am Sry Po Cove.. I am Looking to get 100m for the pit.