• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Saying Thank you

• Thread starter imported_Shirl1211
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Shirl1211

I wanted to make a post just to tell Ronin Dex and Donavan how much i appreciate their input. You two guys know your stuff and even though Ronin and I have bumped heads on a few things, it's his opinion that I trust more then most. He does his homework on these topics and the dude knows his stuff. The same goes for Donavan. He makes me laugh with his off beat comments but he too knows what he's talking about. Just wanna say thank you to you both for helping me work out some of my issues.!!!

G

I'd have to agree with you, on both accounts....I've bumped heads with both Ronin and Donovan from time to time, but both of them seem to most times have the ability to keep personality clashes in one thread limited to that thread and not carry it over into other discussions, and that's something I've always admired in a person since I admit it isn't something I'm usually good at myself. Both of them too are the types of people who don't complain about things unless they are truly an issue, which as I said in another thread is something that I admire in posters around here. It's easy to let the prevailing negativism cloud your mindset and in turn put you into a negative frame of mind, and these two usually don't. So I say 'kudos' as well.

Great thread! I wish we had more threads like this highlighting the exceptional people who were the most level-headed/positive on the boards to counterbalance the many negative threads, especially here in CH.

Not to rip off a DG saying, but there's just people here that I absolutely LUFF!