• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Saying Hello

A

Anathesius

I just wanted to say hello to the small WAR community we have here. I played UO Chesapeake from 1999-2005ish as Winter. I wish Stratics could get a solid hold on the communities of other MMOS, such as WAR.

Anyway, the group I'm with is RAoV and we will be playing an Open RvR server at launch. Whether or not we're Order or Destruction is still up for debate.

If you'd like to drop me, or us, a line, feel free to visit http://pixelcrack.net and http://anathesius.com

That's about it. :)

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to our quiet little corner of the Warhammer Community. Dont let the lack of chatter startle you. it will pick up once more people get their hands on the game.

Y

Yukio

Agreed, Stratics needs to be a wealth of information and posts like Ultima Online has! Get to work, people!

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Yukio!!!

lol UO has 10 years of knowledge to fall back on. Unfortunately WAR hasn't even released yet and its only really 2 or 3 of us working on building up our info.

If you have been playing WAR PLEASE feel free to post any and all info. You will be given the appropriate credit, and possibly some nice swag if it gets a good reception.

Y

Yukio

I know, I know but someday...Unfortunately, I have yet to play. This Sunday though is my first chance! Who knows, maybe I'll make some guides eventually but for now, I'm just a newb who doesn't know much other than the zillions of bits of info. I've read over the last few weeks. -.-

S

siliconsmiley23

Sweet mother of mercy. You played UO for 6 years? How?

I loved the Ultima series. I played UO twice in short stints. I was in when it first came online and then a few years later.

The first time was so full of bugs that it was practically unplayable. The second, every square inch of land was covered with houses and vendors. No rhyme or reason to the vendors either. Just storage dumps for people. It just seemed like nobody every though about anything before doing it in UO.

N

Noun

I remember pre-trammel when the servers were amazingly populated.

I owned the house in Brit by the East bank on Lake Superior. :lick:

S

siliconsmiley23

My favorite part of UO was how you could be killed by lighting from somebody who was off the screen. That was fun.

R

Raff

Only 6 yrs.....I played for almost 10!! Looking forward to Warhammer.
If anyone out there is looking for a new guildmate (who never played WOW by the way) give me a shout. I would love to learn the ins and outs of PVP. I was a nothin but a crafter on UO.