• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Saw this and thought of you guys...

• Thread starter Antion_Vallin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL!

Reminds me of Gary Gygax and D&D. I always preferred to be Chaotic Neutral. That kind of let you do whatever you wanted.

A

Antion_Vallin

<blockquote><hr>

LoL!

Reminds me of Gary Gygax and D&amp;D. I always preferred to be Chaotic Neutral. That kind of let you do whatever you wanted.

[/ QUOTE ]Like jump off a bridge? Being Chaotic Neutral would mean your more compulsed to throw yourself over a bridge for no apearant reason than to have somebody tell you to.

You know your screwed if an orc charges you yelling; "Banzai!"

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in terms of D&amp;D, didn't Chaotic Neutral mean I avoided alliances , and basically looked out for my own good and nobody else?

And yeah...I probably would be the first person to jump off the bridge. I'd probably think I had wings or some kind of levitation spell.

As for your original post, Lawful Nice would be Superman (he was always too nice and respectful to the bad guys). Lawful Kick-your-butt would be Batman. Thank goodness Batman doesn't have Superman's powers or all the bad buys would be toasted human pancakes.

A

Antion_Vallin

<center>

Batman: Gotham Nights
(Animated Movie Series: Batman + Anime)</center>

Just something I spotted that might be relivent to the conversation. The movie will be in 6 parts, each under a different director and useing a different animation style. The link above is to a preview site.

Am I a Batman fan? Not sure, but I'd rather see a hero that doesn't involve BS super powers.