• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Saw Something Interesting...(THANKS EA)

G

I was in EA-Land recently and noticed that a house belonging to a certain "group", which has been known to scam under many different aliases, has been shut down by EA. I have had at least two run-ins with this particular "group", and I just wanted to thank EA for cleaning up our game and allowing us all to enjoy a safe gaming experience. Thanks EA, keep up the good work!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Regulators!!! Mount up.

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

::pretends she doesn't know him::

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Regulators!!! Mount up.

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*hugs them both*

Thank you!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Regulators!!! Mount up.

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAAHHA!! Good One Pari.

I

imported_SimTripps

"The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!" - Sally Field, Best Actress oscar speech, 1985.

Thanks, guys, for your heroism! (pictures Lee in a Spiderman outfit...)

F

forsure01

Parizoid if you are here or if there is a moderator on, please contact me ASAP Very Important

I

imported_SimTripps

<blockquote><hr>

Parizoid if you are here or if there is a moderator on, please contact me ASAP Very Important

[/ QUOTE ]

Parizoid ROFL! That's Pari's robot sister lol...

F

forsure01

This is really serious hon, there is a huge problem in game at this moment, they need to fix or shut it down.

G

why don't you say what is going on... lol

"This message will self destruct in 60 seconds... "

G

EA has requested that bug reports, glitch explanations and serious problems that could be potential exploits be sent to [email protected].

The information you will need to send in with your email can be found here, on the EA-Land blog.

Thanks.

R

Roger Wilco

<blockquote><hr>

Due to the nature of the Stratics RoC, I can't really say.

[/ QUOTE ]

And also due to the Stratics RoC, I can't really explain how they can already have a new account, and be back in the game, if they wanted to be.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Due to the nature of the Stratics RoC, I can't really say.

[/ QUOTE ]

And also due to the Stratics RoC, I can't really explain how they can already have a new account, and be back in the game, if they wanted to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but it would be a good idea to bring this to the attention of the devs via the bug reporting email, if you haven't done so already.

R

Roger Wilco

It's not a bug. They know quite well what they ban/block/delete.

G

if so WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
I do not think there is anyone I dislike more than them/him/her/it.

C

calvinscreeksim

Cool, that "group" is gone. I just wanted to mention what someone else mentioned before since it does tie into this theme, thanks EA for getting rid of another high horse rider. Only a few more to go

C

calvinscreeksim

<blockquote><hr>

Justice... Now we just need to clean up these Mafias. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Not likely, puberty lasts a little while

G

LOL idk if it was them. They are not allowed to tell us. Would the rules still apply if they have been proven guilty? Could you imagine the thread on them? It would teach a lot of new players what to look for.

G

I agree its time to clean up the mafia bullying thats going on in game now. I was threatened in game by a certain family member and I feel this kind of intimdation has to stop. It's no fun playing game always looking over my shoulder, feeling paranoid and wondering whether each person entering my property is the one that will start trouble with me, a roomie or a guest.
These mafia families are so annoying.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I always pictured Lee in a Batman outfit... i dunno... lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee is the pirate and I'm the ninja. Thus there is balance in the universe once again.

G

Did you tell their GF? LOL They are like their parents. They can ground them! If you have a problem with a family member, do a wildcard search on the family. Talk to the GF or the GM, see if they know what their kids are up to. If they mouth off, ban their whole family. Or see if you can put a "hit" on them. If you find out what that is let me know. LOL Some of them offer that service. I tried to get a hit on Parizad (I asked her permission) and on myself, using a dif sim. But they would not do it. I need a valid reason and they liked Parizad.

G

I always put my money on the ninja.... lol

I had opened a charm house in AV and immediatly was being threatened by "Mafia" who owned another charm house. Stated if I stayed open "I would be sorry!". I was laughing so hard. I said to him "Or what, you will come here and type something to me? lol".

Mafias are sad little people who need to get a life... lol

N

NightFlyer

Not likely to clean up the mafia wannabes anytime soon seeing as the largest mafia wannabe city is now merging (BF in case there was ever any question as to which city).

I expect it will be worse than ever.

G

guilianox

On your comment that "Mafia are sad little people who need a life,"

That is like saying "All Bears in this game need a life."

There are different groups of mafias that do there own thing.. If one mafioso attacks you, that doesn't mean every mafia person in that game does that.

Please by fair in your comments next time, and don't go after groups like that.

G

<blockquote><hr>

There are different groups of mafias that do there own thing.. If one mafioso attacks you, that doesn't mean every mafia person in that game does that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heyyyyy! Don't say bad stuff about bears! They are delicious and should be fed frequently!

::giggles to herself and does not make eye contact with Cherri::

N

NightFlyer

Spoken like a true wannabe.

I would find it very difficult to believe anyone over the age of about 14 would even consider such game play. That's my opinion.

Again in my opinion I believe "sad little people" fits well. LOL

Back on topic... WTG EA!! *applauds any actions against scammers/griefers*

Mafia wannabes fall into the griefers category if nothing else.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]In my 5+ years of playing this game, every mafia member I have come across has been just as I said. Threatening other players... being just a royal pain in my butt. Ok, so YES in MY OPINION they are in need of a life. Is that better? lol

And yeah... with comments like that it makes you wonder why mafias are still alive and well.

And one other thing, leave the poor bears alone. They are wonderful, caring and very dangerous creatures. lol

G

guilianox

Well, thank you for your opinion Night Flyer. So I'm guessing you know every mafia person in EA Land. And know all of them are griefers/scammers. You have personally met every mafia player, been in every mafia group to inspect and make sure they don't scam/grief.

G

Well we all know that now BF is going to be here there's going to be tons of mafias. BF is like the home of the mafias lol.

G

guilianox

Hello Danny, I don't think there will be anymore mafia people because Blazing Falls has merged. I bet most of the people in the mafia have made sims in EA Land and play there already. All they will be getting is there houses from there regular sims (assuming they have not moved there sims through the bullet train already.)

I

imported_Mavric

The subject of the thread was:
<blockquote><hr>

I was in EA-Land recently and noticed that a house belonging to a certain "group", which has been known to scam under many different aliases, has been shut down by EA. I have had at least two run-ins with this particular "group", and I just wanted to thank EA for cleaning up our game and allowing us all to enjoy a safe gaming experience. Thanks EA, keep up the good work!

[/ QUOTE ]
Let's hid back in that direction.

Mavric
EAL/TSO Stratics Forum Moderator

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hello Danny, I don't think there will be anymore mafia people because Blazing Falls has merged. I bet most of the people in the mafia have made sims in EA Land and play there already. All they will be getting is there houses from there regular sims (assuming they have not moved there sims through the bullet train already.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know a lot of them are waiting and I have already met a bunch of them. Plus I think after things settle down people with once again start making more chaos and battles.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know a lot of them are waiting and I have already met a bunch of them. Plus I think after things settle down people with once again start making more chaos and battles.

[/ QUOTE ]Regulators... Mount Up!

I call dibs on Billy The Kid! Who wants to use a sim slot for this? lol

G

I just remembered I have The Riches new season premiere on my DVR. Now I have something to do while I wait lol

H

HoTDeViL

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I always pictured Lee in a Batman outfit... i dunno... lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee is the pirate and I'm the ninja. Thus there is balance in the universe once again.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes
Lee is the Pirate and i cant wait to be finally able to make own clothes in ea-land to make him one

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome !

Polly