• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Saving menu locations?

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I'm giving the EC a second chance (well, the SA client.. same difference). One thing that's driving me absolutely bonkers is that all the menus, spellbooks, etc always open in the center of the screen. Normally no problem BUT... I use dual monitors and have the UO windows stretched across to use both monitors so I have the game window on the left, and my paperdall, packs, map etc all on the right. But everytime I open a menu or book it ends up being half on one side and half on the other. Is there a way to save the locations so they will open where I last had them?

Thanks!

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. I didn't post there initially because it says its a forum for a beta client and I thought the SA client was no longer in beta. :-/ But I'll check it out! Maybe there is something along the lines of a mod or something.