• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Saving a dying plant?

Gantry

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read the FAQ sticky above, but am a little unsure exactly how to do this. Do you apply 2 of each potion or just GS and GH? I have a 'bowl of soft dirt with a dying white sapling' that I need to save if possible. I also had several plants that I over watered the second day :( and they became wilted so I added 2 GS with no water then next day all the bowls were empty. Any help is much appreciated!

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read the FAQ sticky above, but am a little unsure exactly how to do this. Do you apply 2 of each potion or just GS and GH? I have a 'bowl of soft dirt with a dying white sapling' that I need to save if possible. I also had several plants that I over watered the second day :( and they became wilted so I added 2 GS with no water then next day all the bowls were empty. Any help is much appreciated!
It will take a couple of days, but it can be done.

If the poison or disease marker (insect or fungus) is yellow, just use 1 of the appropriate potions - I also throw in 2 GH and 2 GS pots. If the marker is red, use 2 of the appropriate potions, again with the GH and GS pots.

If you over water, throw on the GS AND the GH pots and pray. And be prepared for the plant to either outright die, or for it to be diseased.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you notice that you managed to plant a seed in a bowl of squishy or soggy dirt, you can dump the seed out of the bowl if the bowl is still on day 1. After you dump out the seed, just plant it in another bowl of softened dirt.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
If only few days old, not yet a flower, best way is to emty the pot and get the seed back. If it show you will get a pot and a seed from emty the pot, do it.

Else add 2 GS and 2 GH and no other potions unless they need them.

Wilted and dying plants can be hard to safe, special if still over watered or they got to much GC or GP

Good luck with your plants

Gantry

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for all the info. I think I understand now although I lost my white seed before I found out what to do. I did bring another one back from wilted to vibrant and hope I got it down now. Thanks again off to plant some more seeds :)

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also try to aviod using fertile dirt if have tendencies of late care. Fertile dirt can cause plants to jump days or become real ill. Did have a plant full growth and pollinated in 6 days using fertile dirt. Also had plants struggle and take extra days before reaching full growth.

I

italiano1958

this question is about a special type of seed, which monster or quest would drop me a seed that grows tall and short hedges my e-mail is [email protected] if you could or my icq of 461801378 at your earliest convenience thanks, happy easter.

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this question is about a special type of seed, which monster or quest would drop me a seed that grows tall and short hedges my e-mail is [email protected] if you could or my icq of 461801378 at your earliest convenience thanks, happy easter.
Some people enjoy spam as their breakfast meat. Some even enjoy it on pizza. However, I can guarantee that, universally, nobody likes it on message boards. You only need to ask a question once - usually in its own thread, and not in every single post of a forum...