• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Save Stratics Stream-A-Thon

Save Stratics Stream-A-Thon
Posted by Kirthag
Internet
Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 03:00 PM
Until: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Pacific/Honolulu)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Pacific/Honolulu

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
DECEMBER 22, 23 & 24, 2015
THIS IS A 3-DAY EVENT!!!
3PM HST each day

until she passes out each night...
and yes, xmas eve included (Santa might visit)

Kirthag will begin an unprecendented
Stream-A-Thon to help drive awareness
(and hopefully funds) toward the

[BCOLOR=#efefef]Save Stratics IndieGoGo Campaign[/BCOLOR]

Join Kirthag as she dies most horrible deaths in such games as...
Diablo III
Firefall
Elder Scrolls Online
Ragnarok 2 Online
Shroud of the Avatar
and of course
Ultima Online

Other Games to be featured...
Hearthstone
Heroes of the Storm
Ultima 8
Morrowind
Command and Conquer
Populous
Black & White
and any number of browser-type games

All this to help raise funds via

Save Stratics IndieGoGo Campaign

Visit Kirthag's Website
or go direct to her HitBox page

As an aside, there might be some give-aways.
Nothing super fancy, but from Kirthag's private collection of memorabilia
and stuff she has laying around!

Last edited:

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
not sure... and is running today, tomorrow and xmas eve...
Riyana is looking into why it isn't repeating

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
CONTEST!!!
IF THE STRATICS INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN HITS $7000 BEFORE I LOG OFF TONIGHT
at approximately 9pm HST​
I WILL RANDOMLY AWARD TO A VIEWER OF MY HITBOX CHANNEL A​
$55 COSTCO PREPAID MEMBERSHIP ACTIVATION CARD!!!

(I already have a Costco membership)

If the winner doesn't have Costco around them, I'll figure something out. :)

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Ok - coffee wore off and I'm starting to yawn (been up since 4am)

Here is the screenie:
(a little later than 9pmHST)

This is when I stopped... and made this post.. but hey... SOMEONE did make it happen while I was posting! Thank you Deaol!

Didn't make the $7k mark - but that's okay! That means I have more to give away tomorrow!

*edit*
Well, better a itty bitty bit late than not! $7k!!! WOOT!!!!
@Deaol well.... you got a Costco near you? :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be back online, from 3pm to 9pm HST (maybe longer) with new goals, some giveaways, and more death by Artificial Intelligence! hahah!

Go to Hitbox.tv/kirthag to participate in chat.
I will be looking to set up a Teamspeak server as well, and will add login info to this thread.

Games on board for tomorrow:

• Shroud of the Avatar
  • Ultima Online
  • Ragnarok2 Online (hopefully will patch)
  • And some more Diablo III

Thanks for visiting and helping out everyone!

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

I will give a reward of 1,000,000 gp on Atlantic to each of the next 10 people who non-anonymously donate at least $10. :)
(Hopefully this isn't interpreted as RMT :p)

PM me after you donate, and we'll hook up some time soon. :)

Brian

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Waves to Kirthag from Peridot Isle!
OMGooses!!!! Miss---- err--- Lady Lavendar! So awesome of you to poke in and wave! Definitely looking forward to twelfth-night! :D

@Elenni - there is more to come. I'm rummaging through my "ancient artifacts" and LO! I gots goodies! :D

will work on getting a Teamspeak service set up for people who want to join in with me gaming, or just to talk story.

We've got another day of tis tomorrow!

Nini everyone. :)

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I wasnt' a good booster tonight... too busy squealing with horrified glee in Firefall. :)
Seriously, that is one fun game! Need to get my level up so can go bouncing around with you lvl 40 peeps!

Thanks @Longtooths for joining in - and Nexus as well! I know I wasn't the most social one (being lvl 14 suxxors sometimes) but I'm glad you got back into it.

I was so into the game tonight, I didn't pitch the campaign as much as I should have... and it shows in the numbers.

Ended the night at:

There really isn't THAT much left to go!

I think if everyone who logs in and posts here would chip in just $1, then get just ONE more person to also chip in $1 - the "Volunteer Board" will make their goal!

Just one dollar.....

And for all those who have and are pitching in - from one community member to another - thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow night (xmas eve) is the last night of my Stream-A-Thon to help the volunteer board reach their financial goal with the Save Stratics IndieGoGo campaign!!

I will be getting into our most favored world - Sosaria in Ultima Online!

I'm not sure what I will be doing. I have a huge castle I'm still decorating, have a lot of stuff I need to collect from Eodon, I am long overdue for a run through the Abyss. I have presents to deliver on some shards to my friends and I still have to kill Semidar to prove myself to Hawkwind so as to start working on Masteries.

Gots lots to do! Maybe we can all do it together? :)

Will be on the Pacific Shard at 3pm HST (that would be 5pm PAC). I will chime up in General Chat (which is something I don't really do) and will look forward to some xmas eve celebrations! Who knows... maybe Santa will join us! Wouldn't that be awesome!

I didn't give out the Costco or Sears cards tonight.... even after I lowered my stated goal from $500 to $100!!!

So... tomorrow I will be doing things to help encourage some real fund-raising! Not gonna say what I'm doing, so you gotta pay attention....

RULES:
  • Keep your eyes open on the PACIFIC shard while I'm around - hopefully will get some help from others. :)
  • Participants will have better odds by watching and listening in to the Stream: {{meta.title || 'hitbox -\'Live! it up.\''}}
  • Participants will have even better odds by joining in with me on my GameVox server: GameVox - Connect to 'Kirthag's Stream'
    • The GameVox service is very easy and lightweight (and FREE) while working with the Overwolf app for gamers. Used it all night tonight and was awesome! All you do is click the link, sign up and please use a name I can pronounce! :D
    • I just ask that ppl be civil. I'm the only one with admin powers and yeah, if you push my button will kick you from my chat. Just sayin' so now.

None of this is required to participate, it just means you'll have better odds at possibly getting some stuffs...
  • $55 Prepaid Membership Activation Card from Costco (good only for membership, not merchandise)
  • $10 Sears Gift Card (this can be used on anything at Sears online or Sears stores)
  • Special "Kirthag" memorabilia from her D&D days - to your customized request!
  • Possibly some in-game items (I do have some nice stuffs hidden away in the castle)
  • Sorry, no UO-gold... am poorer in the game than I am IRL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So - I know a lot of ppl will be spending the evening with family, and that's perfectly fine! For those of us who are "alone" - I invite you to come onto the Pacific Shard for some "not alone" time. :) Hope people can at least make a "hi-bye" character and participate in helping to keep Stratics for Gamers, by Gamers!

See y'all tomorrow!

Last edited:

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Final night...

Didn't make any of my goals... which is a bummer. But that's alright. Can still throw money into the campaign to help

CLICK HERE TO CONTRIBUTE

I thoroughly enjoyed the last three days of streaming, reminds me of how much fun I have with people in this community - be it in UO or any other game! With or without griefers or people wanting to rain on my parade. Will get back into streaming more - no matter what becomes of Stratics.

Everyone have an awesome holiday!