• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Save a Building Marathon Weekend!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
News from Toontown.com:

Attention Toons -- the Cogs have been busy trying to "incorporate" all of Toontown by taking over Toon buildings through a merger of hostile proportions! The Toon Council needs your help to keep Toontown free of these corporate shenanigans. So we are putting out the call -- it's time for the great "Save a Building Marathon" weekend! Grab some gags, a few friends, and with a laugh take back the streets of Toontown, one building at a time.

The festivities begin this Saturday, July 19 at midnight PST and run through Sunday, July 20, for a full 48 hours. Toons are encouraged to defeat as many Cog buildings on the streets of each neighborhood as they can -- all weekend long! The top 4 Toons who defeat the most buildings per neighborhood, per day, will win a Disney "Camp Rock" Soundtrack CD!

S

SSniffleslam

You know, I tried to do this *by myself* last year...I did 145 bldgs in one day, completely maxed gags with the toon I was using, and still didn't win!! A group effort sounds much better...

G

Granjell

Cool - so does anyone have a favorite neighborhood to clear?

B

Bumbledogswirls

Just as a side note, very low buildings LITTER DD, and therefore I think that we should be there. I'm all for beating up some big laws in Polar Place, w/ two toons, if anyone is interested in helping me, since I will be there anyway.

Cheers to all,

Cliff

G

groovybear

If anyone is wanting to form a team for this weekend, send me a PM so I can send you a true friend code or vice versa.
I am J.C Purplegoober in TT
102 laff, maxed sound, throw and squirt..am close to max on others.
trapless though