• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SATURDAY NIGHT FIGHTS!!!

• Thread starter imported_mathias
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_mathias

it is saturday night right.... *rubs head*

anyhow, seeing as there are 1000 jsv kickin ass tonight and i cant seem to find KOC right now im wonderin if we can run some 3 v 3 duels at 50- to 100k a pop.... or whatever.. lil gamblin lil fightin.. who doesnt like that?!

i know itll be tough for everyone to play fair but its a holiday weekend and i dont want to be dismounted and tamer ganked... i noticed yall have suitable numbers to come out and run some fights with multiple combonations of folks for some fun.....
consider it yall.....

everybody welcome to this.... ill be hangin out round umbra so come find me and lemme know.. post here any support for this....

no one is gonna beat jsv on the field tonight i hate to say.. so why dont we beat thier ass in some duels for some cash eh?

anyone?!?!?

I

imported_mathias

kelmo you are the trollinest.......

anyhow hey KOC you got some numbers on lets do some fightin!!! besides teh fact you just killed/res killed me..... lets get down on some even playin field and for some cash!!!!

yall all know you want to...

i will call you all chickens if ya dont.....

G

<blockquote><hr>

kelmo you are the trollinest.......

[/ QUOTE ]

S

Sir Ha-ward

The TnT and KoC guilds just ran JSV out of Luna, then we had a fight within which KoC got two of the TnT before they left Luna(though we did have 2 dismounters on at the time)