• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Saturday - EA Hosted Scavenger Hunt !!

G

From the blog

Sounds like fun !!

<blockquote><hr>

Welcome to EA-Land Scavenger Hunt

Posted in Fun by Parizad on the February 22nd, 2008

On Saturday, February 23rd, at 8 a.m. PST, the first scavenger hunt will begin! The second one will start at 6 p.m. PST.

Here’s How It Will Work
For six hours, I will send out 5 broadcasts to EA-Land with one piece of the scavenger hunt. If applicable, more than one object can be used for more than one piece of the hunt. We will not print the list anywhere. If you miss one or more, you will have to ask other sims and hope you will be given the correct answer.

As soon as the 5th and last item is sent via broadcast, I will go into EA Town Hall. The first sim to land and open a trade with me thus showing they have all of the correct items will be the winner.

Please note: All items gathered for the scavenger hunt are yours to keep, trade, or sell when the event is over. When you open a trade window with me, it is to simply show me that you did indeed find all of the items.

Also, custom content will NOT be approved during these 6-hour blocks that the scavenger hunt is happening.

The winner will win 30 days of free game time!

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_Shirl1211

Now this sounds like fun. I can't wait!!!! Thank Parizad and Polly for the post!

G

It is about time!
I just had a conversation about this type of event yesterday. Wondering what happened to all the ideas that were discussed in TC3. Sounds like great fun.

M

Monkeybear

I can just see it now lol

"Bring me a mystic tree split into 4 pieces - must be ripe fruit."

Should be fun!

I have to go to work 2 hours after the first one begins and when the 2nd one begins It's 2am.
Good luck to everyone that plays.

G

LoL....is that a euphemism for a clue you don't want to share?

J/K

J

Justina0618

SIMONE!!

I am locked out right now by stupid microsoft error and this is the closest I can come to EA Land

Please keep me posted so I can live vicariously thru you and your success at the scavenger hunt
GOOD LUCK!!

J

Justina0618

aww so many animals will be killed today poor things
do animal rugs count lol?

M

Monkeybear

It would be great if nobody revealed what the items were much more fun..

J

Justina0618

oh you're probably right, then people who aren't playing most of the day could go in and win at the end.

ok *sighs* I will find something else to entertain me, but will someone at least post at the end of the day all the fun stuff you had to collect?

G

If I had the key for you to get in, I would gladly loan it to you
(

I know how you feel. Couldn't get in to play the weekend they gave away the mystic trees.

G

I never knew finding something dead is so hard!!!

Hmmmm. what could it be.

G

Bear rugs....... yup they are definately *dead items * sorry monkeybutt * hides *

J

Justina0618

Thank you hon, that is sweet of you and sorry you missed the mystics, I guess I did too lol

ok then may I request tomorrow after the contest if you will come back to this posting and put what the items were and what you found to qualify? that will be interesting to me since I'm sure everyone will have different items for the same category!

so for example: something dead: dead birds or fish or bear rugs; and just list them out like that

stores are going to be having a great day today! Good luck to all!

G

(( hugs ))

We'll try to keep you posted without giving it away lol

J

Justina0618

Thank you kindly *HUGS*

At this point I will even take bragging or excitement (I found the first item YAY!! is acceptable lol)

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I will be auctioning off a Dead Iguana at the Green Machine in 40 minutes. That is 1pm central time, 2pm eastern.

UPDATE: SOLD FOR 3890 simoleans!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

One tank of dead fish for sale still at Cheap Crap. LOL.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

yep. jimoh called it right. Someone was bound to complain. lol.