• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Saturday AM - cant play in any city

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I was happily typing away in BV about half an hour ago when everything froze the I got 'Error 23' (something I have NEVER had before)

I pop on here - no issues known.

Decide to go into AV to get trees and snowpeople on my lot - cant get in - i get to 35% then get 'error 23'. I know it's nearly time for Maint......

Can anyone else play this morning

(UK time 11.27 am)

G

I can't even exit the game now - I have just had to use Task Manager to close it.

Will try again after maint - maybe it's just me as no-one else has posted about not being abe to play (although it is still quite early over in the US)

S

sopotion

I am haveing same prob it starts to login then at 50% it just gos back to the name and password screan.

now the updater keeps saying error and then tells me it is offline . but i was haveing no prob and all of a sudden it locked up as well.

S

sopotion

well when i try to update i get error from updater as well . then says that tyhe server is ofline try later. but i dont think i have ever had the updater work unless i try to go to tc3 or back to reg. wondering if that has something to do with it ..

S

sopotion

Ok CC is back up according to site. same thing though . i put pasword init goes to 50% Initial Server connection- Authorizing user. and it is timeing out at that point throwing me back top login password :>(

P

pixelmaxiod

It wont even let me in the game it just says sever down

G

Here we go again.. Yup me too.. might be all the custom content chairs?

S

sopotion

well i went into full screan mode and used the options thing to force the update to check for fix's and it did the whole check BS and was a very little download 168 kbs.
and then the connect time out again i opend it one more time and im in.

so might have to get update from sometime

I hope this helps. seams to have fixed the login prob . would bhave been nice if would have just gave the download lol.

M

Monkeybear

Custom chairs are only in TC3 which works fine.

I get to 35% in other cities and error though

Edit - cities work fine now

G

I *was* stuck in a continual update/verify loop. I had last played in TSO, so that was where I was attempting to return. On a whim I tried patching to TC3 and it updated like normal (!) and let me in. Then I exited the game and patched back to TSO. Now I am in with no problem. Go figure.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am haveing same prob it starts to login then at 50% it just gos back to the name and password screan.

now the updater keeps saying error and then tells me it is offline . but i was haveing no prob and all of a sudden it locked up as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here game sits at 50% then later kicks back to the login screen. Does this for the productions cities and TC3.

C

Cupcake2007

I can't play either, I try loading the game and it gets stuck on 35% so I just have to use Task Manager to close it. Don't get any kind of error message.

G

OOPS sort of fell asleep and have just woken up

I can get in fine now.

D

donnallg

I can't even load the game.

But I did get an error saying the servers were down.

F

forsure01

Really strange, I got in than I cant get into Alpha, But I can get into other cities.
I have reloaded, checked my internet, did updates.,, redid updates. get to select a sim screen but everytime I choose Alphaville it hangs at 35%. I can get into CC and BF same account.. WTH

D

donnallg

Anywhere I try to go I'm still getting server down error. My friend tried logging in and was able to get in with no problems.

H

HoTDeViL

same problem here since maintenance. it tells the server is down. go to www.thesimsonline.com for updates or try again later.
its 6pm here now so 5 and a half hour after maintenance
is it possible to fix this?
or tell us what we can do.
thank you
Bienchen

G

GRINCH II

i am able to get into east jerome but not into dans grove or calvins creek. i think it is acting up with certian cities and not all. so for all of you that play in east jerome. it is available

H

HoTDeViL

for me no city is available because i cannot log into the game in any way

I

imported_Poppy Darling

I was playing earlier today in tc3 when I got an error 23. I have tried numerous ways to log in to the game without success.
I have xp and I have just tried the repair facility in control panel but even that does not work. I get a file error stating, the following file error occurred on the file 'license.txt'. Object not found (0x8004d554)
It cannot be a problem with my computer because it happens on both of my desktop computers.

T

Taisen

I have been trying for the last 30 mins to get into sims and I can't. It keeps telling me that the server is down, go to the website and will not let me get to the select sim page at all. * sigh *

D

Dem0n710

<blockquote><hr>

I have been trying for the last 30 mins to get into sims and I can't. It keeps telling me that the server is down, go to the website and will not let me get to the select sim page at all. * sigh *

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been trying for the last hour, with the same outcome. Does anybody know the status of TC3?

T

Taisen

It says all the cities are online when I go to stratics... So I don't know

D

Dem0n710

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, same here. But when I try running the game, I get a server down, go to thesimsonline for more information, and there is nothing there.

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, same here. But when I try running the game, I get a server down, go to thesimsonline for more information, and there is nothing there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still can't get in it's saying Server Down also. Has been all morning for me.

T

Taisen

This sucks.... I don't know what the problem is and it isn't letting me do a thing...

G

Well i managed a couple logins finaly, BUT ZZZZZZZZZZZ Its back to doing it AGAIN! Wake up EA ;-p

Status
Not open for further replies.