• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Saturday Account Management maintenance ?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Apparently it's also denying official forums access, or maybe I got banned :eyes:

Anyway, sorry Stratics for posting it here, just wanna make sure it's not just me.

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently it's also denying official forums access, or maybe I got banned :eyes:

Anyway, sorry Stratics for posting it here, just wanna make sure it's not just me.
I get a down for maintenance message too.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes. But the forums and UO.com works. You were banned.

upload_2018-5-19_11-7-11.png

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I'm getting an error occurred during authentication, and I did nothing worthy of a banning. Hrm.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Account Management maintenance ?
Anyone know from what time to what time?

I must've missed that announcement

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did EA even tell BS/UO/DAoC that they were taking it down. I am also getting the same thing on all my logins on UO.com

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So that's why I can't login to the official forums today, seems I won't get my daily dosage of trolling over there lol :p

:troll:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does UO even know about this? As per the norm there is not one word on UO.COM about this. Strange that is only effects the forum and not the game.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or maybe not. One account has 0, the other has sovereigns. Both on same master standing next to each other.

Now both have sovereigns. Maybe it is a slow fix.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why are some still able to access and post there ? I'm seeing threads getting new responses, @Kyronix has even replied today, while I still get the same error.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was booted late yesterday so my daily relog has not happened.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im still in. Only a few new posts. Pretty dead since ppl can log in. :D

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmm suddenly I can't log into the official forum....can I assume I didn't get banned and something is down? :eek:

Feather

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Can't access my account at UO.com or the log into the forums there. Can still log into the game, tho. Hrmm

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Same here since yesterday morning...probably will have to wait until tomorrow before they can get stuff sorted since it's the weekend still.

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Makes me wonder what the maintenance was all about. The 504s started before that did, and simply carried on when it ended.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would appear that the Howdy Stranger people who had issues with the requirement to login multiple times through the day, are the ones that can't access it now. Those that for whatever reason, never had to do this, can still connect and post. Pretty good example of what a crappy site it is, crappy being the coding used to create it...oh, imo.

And has anyone else noticed that those that can login and post there, have not had the decency of letting them know that some of us can't login by posting about it "THERE" ? nice

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok so I was finally able to get into Acct Mgmnt but there's a new User Agreement to sign. I thought that maybe that's what's keeping me from being able to log in, so I signed the agreement, it was slow as hell to load, when I clicked continue I got a 504 error, went back into account management and was NOT prompted for the new UA, however still get the same error on the forums page.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't been able to log in since yesterday... really frustrating.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So now nobody can log onto the forum. We have all timed out.