• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sash of Might - Reward 1 million Gold

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I need 90 of these on Pacifc.

If you have one I am willing to pay 1 million in gold for each.

If you don't have one and would like to earn one million in gold. Then just complete the quest which starts in Trinsic.

First 90 that get to me will be paid!!!!

:thumbup1:

L

lols

what the heck are you going to do with 90 sashes of might? just wondering..

C

Chainer

... I don't think I want to know. I have one though. I'll find you in game sometime.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
what the heck are you going to do with 90 sashes of might? just wondering..
I am outfitting a small private Elite Guard which will hold a Garrison on the outer area of our lands.

Uniform consists of the following:

Virtue Armor Set
Sash of Might
Blaze of Death in most cases

:)

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
... I don't think I want to know. I have one though. I'll find you in game sometime.
Thank You. I am in game and pretty easy to find almost daily. Just Look for Nabin wearing a White Robe and a Gold Cloak.

I also have a house on the east side of Luna with a mail box which people may place items in as well.

The house Name is Embassy of the Ancient Conclave of Wisdom.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you PM me how to do the quest I'll log on my pac char this week and get a sash for you.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're that lazy, you might as well not even do the quest. You're getting 1 mil of gold so you can stop replying to boards and click a link.

Also, this might be a 1 time per character quest. I'll try again tomorrow to test it but for now I left one of the sashes in your mailbox, Nabin. =]

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
If you're that lazy, you might as well not even do the quest. You're getting 1 mil of gold so you can stop replying to boards and click a link.

Also, this might be a 1 time per character quest. I'll try again tomorrow to test it but for now I left one of the sashes in your mailbox, Nabin. =]
Hey Thank You!!!!! Let me know how to get you The check.

If you all have a mail box at your house please leave me a rune in the bag with the sash when you drop it off at my Mail Box and I will pop over and drop a check in yours. !!!!!

Thanks Everyone for the help I appreciate it.

C

Connor_Graham

I've got one, and can probably get a couple of others for you.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I've got one, and can probably get a couple of others for you.
Thanks Friend!!! I really appreciate it... You can drop them in my mail box at my house on the east side of luna. Let me know how I can get the gold to you. If you have a house with a mailbox leave me a rune in there as well

C

Connor_Graham

I'll get that taken care of sometime this weekend. I've spent the past few days getting my new comp setup all taken care of and haven't been able to get online much.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thank You!!!!!