• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sarsmi - your ski slope?

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't find a pic anywhere and it was so awesome I would love to see it again. Did it go *poof* when the old forums crashed? If you or anyone has a pic or a link, please post :D

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have pics! I wouldn't have gone through all that without at least having the blueprints tatooed on my body somewhere. :p

I'll probably never top that sucker. I was living on coffee and adrenaline that month I think. Whew!

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:drool: no matter how many times i c this, im in awe...

i bow to u :bowdown:

S

Stupid Miner

Huh, surprised you didn't go with ice blue for the lake...

Nice house :)

Must admit, innovative houses are my favorite, and this definitely is.

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, that place was definitely her crowning achievement and if I was an EM I'd crown her Goza Queen. If I met her in rl I'd make her a tin foil crown stating so :) Course her hubby might take away her UO if she started wearing that.

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just had a thought....

all that white, its white cloth? imagine the lock downs THAT used *shivers*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Needs more snow bunnies... *winks* First time I have seen this. Incredible.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's awesome Sarsmi :)

It might interest you to know that a guildie popped up on guild chat today and asked 'what's a goza?' We explained and I suggested that he have a look here for suggested innovations, you being the Goza Goddess. Seems he's seen this screenie and has 'Plans'. You're inspiring, as well as awe inspiring!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is freaking amazing.
Sarsmi, you are a genius.

I'll give you $5 RL money to do my keep like that.
Pretty please....

*makes puppy dog eyes*

S

Stewpid

That has to be one of the most ingenious, coolest designs I've seen. Very, very creative! :party:

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and sarsmi, wasn't this done prior to having the option of selecting "bare" christmas trees? if i remember correctly, you had to lock down each tree after placing it, then lower each ornament one by one to create the illusion of bare trees? you are amazing and inspiring!!!

edit - HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!! i just noticed that one of your snowmen is actively throwing snowballs at the other one LMAO!!! i had seen the snowball in his hand, but missed the one that is flying through the air halfway between them. so silly... love it!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's awesome Sarsmi :)

It might interest you to know that a guildie popped up on guild chat today and asked 'what's a goza?' We explained and I suggested that he have a look here for suggested innovations, you being the Goza Goddess. Seems he's seen this screenie and has 'Plans'. You're inspiring, as well as awe inspiring!
Gozas are awesome! I think they remind me of legos, I was a lego addict. :)

That is freaking amazing.
Sarsmi, you are a genius.

I'll give you $5 RL money to do my keep like that.
Pretty please....

*makes puppy dog eyes*
You could totally do it yourself! It took me like, um, an hour I think? :p

and sarsmi, wasn't this done prior to having the option of selecting "bare" christmas trees? if i remember correctly, you had to lock down each tree after placing it, then lower each ornament one by one to create the illusion of bare trees? you are amazing and inspiring!!!

edit - HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!! i just noticed that one of your snowmen is actively throwing snowballs at the other one LMAO!!! i had seen the snowball in his hand, but missed the one that is flying through the air halfway between them. so silly... love it!
Yeah the worst part about doing the trees was the ones on the southwest side I had to totally redo because they were blocking my view of the floor below. Whoopsie!

I couldn't decide if the snowmen in the snowball fight were being especially gross or not, I mean they're made of snow...and throwing it at each other. It'd be like us getting in an arm and leg fight. :D

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boy do I ever remember this. I was EM of Baja at the time and that knocked my robe right off my back!

N

Nh'bdy

I refuse to believe this ever actually existed! Shopped! MS Painted!

But seriously, wow.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could totally do it yourself! It took me like, um, an hour I think? :p
... she said with an evil gleam in her eye.

Sarsmi, I would never even attempt most of what you do. I'm not that talented. I leave the mind blowing work like that to people like you who have it mastered. :bowdown:

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is just awesome. I feel so inadequate in my attempts at decorating.

:thumbup1:

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow the skaters and skier looks like they have faces! Very very nice, you inspire us all to be great decorators!

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant quiet make it out, do u remember what u used for the huts door?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it was stacked cloth and then thread for the doorknob. Whatever kind of cloth runs in that direction and lines up with the bottom edge of the floor.