• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Santa's Coming to Town!!!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A very reliable source has informed me that Santa Claus will be making a visit to Catskills this Thursday evening (12/22). He will be handing out Christmas cookies and tasty holiday beverages to all the citizens of our fair shard.

So, If you've been especially good (or even not so good) this year stop by Luna Thursday night so you can get in that last minute gift request before the big day!! Santa will be arriving at 7:30pm Eastern (clear skies and reindeer permitting of course).

Hope to see you there.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I was just highly disappointed for wasting an entire hour of my time at a time of the year that I cannot afford it as I am damn too busy, only because I trusted the Event announcer that the Fairy would show up from 5 to 6 PM eastern.

I waited the entire time and NO FAIRY showed up.

Thanks for wasting an entire hour of my time when I could not afford it.

I really wonder WHY ON EARTH we cannot get PRECISE timings and locations so as to reduce at the minimum the wasting of players' time at a time of the year when people is busy with friends and relatives........

This is VERY disappointing.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh, Popps, I don't know if you're confusing this with another event, but this thread is for the event this evening. It's clearly dated, Santa will be in Luna at 7:30pm on 12/22 (Eastern Time).

That's tonight at 7:30pm eastern time zone (GMT -5:00).