• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Santa is coming to Chesapeake!

• Thread starter Tancred RedStar
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tancred RedStar

Greetings fellow citizens of Chesapeake!

After what I first thought was an orc-perpetrated joke, I have come to learn from an informed source that Santa Claus himself will be stopping by Chesapeake!

Santa will be landing his sleigh on the roof of the Red Wolf Cafe in Gyldenfeld the evening of Monday, December 8th at 8:30 PM EST to share some holiday cheer.

Have you been a good little rezzer of wayward newbies in the Tram dungeons this year or have you been a bad little smacktalking ganker of afk people in Fel?

Come to the Red Wolf Cafe on Monday, December 8th at 8:30 PM EST to plead your case to Santa himself and tell him what you'd most like this year! Surprises and goodies await for all as well as photo opportunities with the big man himself.

Even though elves may be present as they often labor for Santa in his toy swea, err, "work" shops, orcs are also welcome!

Stop by the Gyldenfeld Bakery and Market to pickup some cookies as no one has ever said Santa couldn't be bought off, or even the Teeny Tiny Greenhouse for some flowers(Santa could sure use them to give to Mrs. Claus as he's been working long hours to get ready for Christmas).

To reach Gyldenfeld, take the road west out of Britain in Trammel until you reach the crossroads. The Red Wolf Cafe is the first large structure on the left as you head north from the crossroads.

The Red Wolf Cafe, located in the player-town of Gyldenfeld near the Britain/Skara crossroads in Trammel is a site of occasional player-run, public events. There is never an entry fee and the public is always invited!

The cafe was founded in an attempt to foster more shardwide, player-run events and happenings. Starting off as a small, roadside shack in 2003, it has moved and expanded to a bigger and better location and we hope it will continue to provide a fun and friendly place for the citizens of the realm to relax, meet new friends and enjoy the activities.

T

Terence Duff

I see that you tried to submit these as a calendar event. It asked me to approve, and then it's not showing up. I'll make a sticky calendar thread for you and other events if I can't figure out what's wrong.

Looks like a great event!!

T

Tancred RedStar

Thanks Terence! I also tried emailing it in as a news item submission but got mail returned, altho I see you made it a headline, thx again!

Hope to see you all this Monday!

Tancred

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bumps!
Hopes to get kudos from Santa or a present.

T

Tancred RedStar

It's cloudy out, but we just heard sleigh bells overhead, so hurry to the Red Wolf Cafe if you want to see Santa in person!