• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sandwich board signs

G

Hey does any else have this problem. I have a sandwich board sign on my lot. It was visible till I wrote on it. Once I was done writing on it and steped away the board dissapeared from site. Its still there you just cant see it any more. Any idea's

G

yeah i have one that has been invisible since the day i put it out, bout a month now. its still there and i can see the shadow and interact with it, (i.e. read, write) just cant see it

G

So how can we fix it? I have tried every thing. Puting it back into my inventory, eraseing it nothing works the whole thing is invisible. ???? I just dont understand.

G

Please I really need help with this matter. I have a normal old school sandwich board sign. No CC with this sign. I had it on my lot and it showed up fine. I wrote on it and stepped away and the sign disappeared. I had several people on my lot at the time and they all said the same thing it was there and now its gone. I know its still there as I can pick it up and put it into my inventory, which I have tried and erased what I wrote and still the sign is invisible. I am begining to feel like Wonder Woman searching for my invisible Jet please help me. I need my sign up and working by tomorrow night I just need to know should I get a new sign?

G

It seems to affect all sandwich boards, even the ones I brought over with me from IH are invisible. I think Gracie had a good idea when she put a star under the sign so folks could see it.

G

Is it just sandwich board signs?

@Oakley.....If it is just sandwich boards and you need a sign for a specific use or event, then try a different type of sign, there are several.

G

Thats logical Gilly! lol

All my other signs seem to be fine.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

My sandwich board sign disappeared about a month ago when I dragged a bitmap onto it. Since then, we have received an update that allowed me to eject the bitmap off the sign, but the sign stayed invisible when it was written on. I used a lovely yellow star floor table to mark the spot. Now I just tell people to click the star to read sign. Hopefully this is a bug that is being worked on. Till then, I'm enjoying my "click a star".

M

master_of_none

<blockquote><hr>

Hey does any else have this problem. I have a sandwich board sign on my lot. It was visible till I wrote on it. Once I was done writing on it and steped away the board dissapeared from site. Its still there you just cant see it any more. Any idea's

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you see a slight shadow where you had it on the ground? On my one lot, have a board out, but it now appears like a shadow on the grass, you click on it, gives you the options for writing, reading etc.. LOL.. it's there, but invisable except that shadow LOL

G

I did do another sign. At a cost of 26 dollars. Kinda irks me that I have to pay for something 2 times. Its not like I can use that board sign again if its always gonna be invisible. That is a bug that needs fixed as soon as the merges are done.

G

Signs have had a worse bug in the past, the dreaded sign erase bug. I would rather have the sign be invisible over the message on it.