• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Healing] Sampire with healing and Anatomy

H

Hans24

I would like to set up a sampire with healing and anatomy. Final build I want would be something like:

120 Fence
120 Bush
120 Parry
100 Tac
100 Ant
90 Heal
60 Chiv
99 Necro

Am I missing anything here? Can I fit all those skills in and still max my dci/hci/di? Has anybody ran something like this, what kind of suit did you put togther? Also what dex/stam do I need for the fastest heals possible.

Thanks

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to set up a sampire with healing and anatomy. Final build I want would be something like:

120 Fence
120 Bush
120 Parry
100 Tac
100 Ant
90 Heal
60 Chiv
99 Necro

Am I missing anything here? Can I fit all those skills in and still max my dci/hci/di? Has anybody ran something like this, what kind of suit did you put togther? Also what dex/stam do I need for the fastest heals possible.

Thanks
I did it w/o HCI but still max DI/DCI had 801 skill cap. I was,
120 Fencing
120 Bushido
120 Resisting Spells
120 Anatomy
100 Necro
90 Healing
70 Tact
60 Chivalry
Just lightning strikes and feints... woo woo.

IMO I'd keep 100 skill points free on a sampire because if they ever fix the Life Leech of vamp form like how wraith form's mana leech works (requires spirit speak) you'll be all set :D.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

120 Fence
120 Bush
120 Parry
100 Tac
100 Ant
90 Heal
60 Chiv
99 Necro

Thanks
See my healing sampire template here. It's basically like yours, but I dropped parry (found I didn't need it).

You need 140 dexterity to apply a bandage at maximum speed. However, you may need higher dex/stam to max out your swing speed.