• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire: What to hunt next?

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello together :)

I started again after a long break. I tried to equip my Sampire „up to date“ and started hunting.

My template:

120 Swordmanship
120 Parrying
120 Bushido
100 Resist
100 Tactics
99 Necromancy
61 Chivalry

I put Anatomy on Soulstone and swapped it for Resist because I started to do Champs.

Now I’ve done 30+ Champs all alone. Made all 5 different T2A Champs except Oaks.
Champs are still fun (so are the 120 scrolls ) but it becomes boring when you don’t do anything else. ;)

So i am looking for something different what I can hunt solo. What do you think is the next to look for? What would you try next?

Regards
Seven

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Doom Gauntlet. The mini-spawns in Stygian Abyss. Peerless bosses like Paraxymous, Medusa, Lady Mel, Shimmering Effusion. Shrine battles.