• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] sampire weapons.

Argleb_310

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just did my sampire up, sort of goofed up on the gear might remake but not sure yet forgot to do 8 stam on gear to get to 180 stam, so im stuck using a broadsword insted of claymore. i need to know the mods to put on them for spawns?

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The weapon really depends on your suit so my weapons probably won't work for you, but I would make a super slayer or regular slayer of each type. Its up to you if you want the regular slayer depending on your fighting style, chivalry EOO, and how many properties or points you have available on the weapon.

Here are some example weapons that I like:

Dull Copper Daisho (enhanced after imbue to extend durability)
HSL 34%
HLA 34%
HLD 34%
HML 50%
SSI 30%

DC Radiant Scimitar
Super Slayer
HL 26%
HSL 34%
HML 36%
Hit Area 50%

Large Battle Axe
HSL 34%
HLA 34%
HLD 34%
HML 68%
SSI 30%
90% Cold Damage (I would use 100 if I was luckier)

DC Daisho
Scorpion Slayer
HSL 40%
HLA 34%
HLD 34%
HML 49%
SSI 20%

DC Daisho (you may need to adjust with SSI depending on template and spawn)
Reptile Slayer
HSL 44%
HLA 34%
HLD 34%
HML 44%

DC Daisho
Elemental Slayer
HSL 34%
HLD 26%
HML 34%
SSI 30%

-Lorax

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
You need a weapon with whirlwind for crowds. You also need HML, HSL and Hit area on this weapon. Other properties depends on your skills and equipment. Usually you add something of Slayer, SSI, DI, HCI.

You need a weapon with AI or Feint for tough monsters (Feint is more preferable if the monster is dangerous). Mortal Strike is useful as well. You definitely need HML on it and usually need HLA, HLD. Other properties depends on your skills and equipment (look above). For example, you needn't HSL with high Chivalry.

p.s. If you have 180 max stamina then you actually stamina will be under 180 almost always. So you need 190 stamina or 165.

B

Bort of Atlantic

As Corwin mentioned, usually a WW weapon for the spawn followed by an Armor Ignore/Feint weapon for the boss. Here are the mods I use:

Spawn:
Hit Mana Leech
Hit Stamina Leech
Hit Area
Slayer
Damage Increase

I've also seen double axes used on spawn with the following mods:

Hit Mana Leech
Hit Area
Swing Speed Increase
Slayer
Damage Increase

Stamina is regained via Divine Fury.

Champ (standard):
Hit Mana Leech
Hit Stamina Leech
Swing Speed Increase
Slayer
Damage Increase

Champ Alternative (if you use a quicker weapon with AI/Feint):
Hit Mana Leech
Hit Stamina Leech
Hit Lower Attack
Slayer
Damage Increase

HLA isn't major but it does seem to make some fights a bit smoother.