• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire vs Paragon Oni...OOOoooooo.

mihali

Sage
I /just want to get my blood back, not revenge, just challenge. So after the beast handed me my backside in a platter pretty quickly, I will switch some of my luck gear, use my SSI Epps, and the HLD helm, get my 100% cold, loaded bladed staff, give it one more shot, and get a friend around to get ready and pick my bones.
This thing is a beast. Other paras that seem to do same thing are the para ruins, para skill dragons. Others not too bad, just take long to kill, but doable solo.
Next project after this will be to try solo the para Skelie Dragon, last.
Any ideas for the Para Oni? I will let you guys know what happens with the para Oni. (Yes will be doing double Dem slayer tali plus the Dem bladed staff.)

Last edited: