• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Sampire Suit

Mungo Tolkien

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so finally the day I have been waiting for, I have finally got the following Artifacts
a full set of cameos
gloves of the feudal grip
mace a shield glasses
britches of warding

before I start making my suit I was wonting to know if I should be putting my sampire in protection?
and if so why?

and should I use woodland armor or make something out of leather??

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run resist spells so don't bother running it. I did over cap my physical resist anyway for a "just in case".

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
so finally the day I have been waiting for, I have finally got the following Artifacts
a full set of cameos
gloves of the feudal grip
mace a shield glasses
britches of warding

before I start making my suit I was wonting to know if I should be putting my sampire in protection?
and if so why?

and should I use woodland armor or make something out of leather??
No.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"and should I use woodland armor or make something out of leather??"

Metal (chain, ring, and plate) armors are a way to go for melee warrior because or stamina loss reduction.

Remember also nice options:
* Town bonus (like free SSI +5)
* Resistance bonus from refinements
* If you use chivalry then remember spam cast divine fury:
Hit Chance Increase: +15% Damage Increase: +20% Swing Speed Increase: +15% Defense Chance Increase: -10%