• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire (sp?) stats and general chat!

Glowyrm

Visitor
Hello! I have two questions this time:

- What starting stats should I use with a Sampire with these skills?

120 Fencing
120 Tactics
120 Bushido
120 Parry
100 Resisting Spells
99 Necro
80+ Chivalry

- I subbed. When I start my new character, how do I join and speak in general chat?

Thanks!

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello! I have two questions this time:

- What starting stats should I use with a Sampire with these skills?

120 Fencing
120 Tactics
120 Bushido
120 Parry
100 Resisting Spells
99 Necro
80+ Chivalry

- I subbed. When I start my new character, how do I join and speak in general chat?

Thanks!
The warrior section of stratics cover the sampire build pretty thoughly. Personally I dont like to create a build that requires skills to be added into the suit. In the classic client hit the , key to speak in chat.

Oh and welcome :)

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the Enhanced Client click on the Chat box located on your main bar (it looks like a cartoon chat bubble).

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You have to be on a paid account to be in Gen chat.. Trial accounts are stuck in the Help Channel.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks!

Crap, I got the...advanced client, not the classic one.
To change the Enhanced Client chat, just go to User Settings, tab Legacy, check the box that says Legacy Chat, Apply and Save and then it will work the same as Classic Client, simply type a comma , then your message. All other commands after checking that Legacy chat are also the same as Classic like guild \ etc