• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Sampire Ring

codemonkey84

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
+10 resist
+15 bush
+15 fencing
int 8
hci 15
fcr 3
lmc 10
lrc 25
ssi 10
antique
ring

Looking to unload this but don't know what a fair price would be.

codemonkey84

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
On a side note I also have a 100 luck 8 lmc of doom clean ring.... Wonder if i should keep to sell or just use it for trade in

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well the fact that the ring has FCR 3, LRC and Int 10 kinda destroys any value a sampire would put on that ring, and the fact that its antique makes it even worse, for me it would go ring into my unravel bag for my imbuer.
the 100 luck 8 lmc ring any imbuer can easly make

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its nice for the right set. pairs very nicely with clockwork leggings, and a 15hci 15dci 25di 10ssi bracelet. you can get the extra damage increase on a piece of armor or mace and shields. using that setup myself to solo the new Eeodon content.

that being said, its not worth a ton. i just bought a similar one for around 5mil off an atlantic vendor. antique lasts surprisingly long on a sampire if your only using it for boss content, not whirlwinding spawns all day long.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Keep in mind, you cannot imbue doom items so the luck piece is only good for trade in. Found this out last time when I had 2 ssi5 rings 100% clean and they were worthless lol

codemonkey84

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the info guys. Especially the doom part. That just is saddening.. Was wanting to go around with my ring of doom.

Yeah i wasn't expecting it to go for more than 7-8 million myself. But to me that's still a bit of playtime to make and would double my bank account. As it is I ended up giving the ring to a guildie as he's a fencing sampire.