• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire Mechanics/abilities priority?

Fenbay

Adventurer
I'm just starting to play my samphire against challenging content.

I'm curious as to what successful samps consider priority in terms of abilities?

IE:
Spawns = just spam WW over and over?
Keep counterstrike active all the time as priority 1?
Use evade/confidence?
Divine Fury or Consecrate?

You guys get the idea ... trying to make sure I'm maximizing my effectiveness, and I'm pretty sure I'm doing stuff wrong. :)

Thanks!

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
During the levels I pretty much use Whirlwind/nearest, and an open paperdoll mcro ( to rubberband myself and make everything flag). If it's a caster level that may include the use of evade until it's all within Hit Area/WW range. Sometimes I might change that for AI or double strike depending on the difficulty of 4th level. Boss is pretty much AI until done, keeping CA up inbetween. I never use Divine as I have HSL. I rarely use Consecrate as I either have 100% or am using AI. I use Confidense if I have to offscreen for some reason as it's quicker than Close Wounds without casting.