• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire luck suit?

TrackStar

Journeyman
How do I maximize luck on a sampire without hamstringing my ability to kill things too much?

Is there a list anywhere of preferred items?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
How do I maximize luck on a sampire without hamstringing my ability to kill things too much?

Is there a list anywhere of preferred items?
Sampire has 1000 luck bonus from perfection. Clean up jewelry set with 10SSI 60 DI gives 400 luck
All rest can be 190 luck looted and enhanced gear. Depending on what you can afford. But that luck will take room of other possible bonus. Or just enhance your looted pieces of gear if you have enough resists.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Unless you are outfitted with no-name legendaries that also have luck you will be sacrificing stats for your killing ability. It depends on what you are fighting but if it's something big (let's say Dreadhorn as example) then it's probably best to use your normal suit and then swap over to your luck suit when it redlines. This way you will just need to have 70s resist and enough stats to stay alive while doing the last few hundred HP of damage.

You can also benefit from hunting in Fel (+1000 luck) and luck statue (depends on age but can be over 1000 luck) while using perfection (up to 1000). From those alone you can have 3k luck. Anything else is just icing on the cake.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I run in a all 190 luck 55 lmc studded suit the luck jewelry minax sandals etc do i have all the normal stat boost no do i have 3k base luck with statue yes can i do all the event stuff using a nonslayer 210 luck bow yes is it fast no ..