• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry Sampire jewels

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I am trying my best to make a sampire. I am still new and learning but I want a nice starter set that's wicked affordable :) not sure what that will get me but I would like to see. I am not sure if it's possblie to make a luck sampire suit but that would be a bonus ;)

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am trying my best to make a sampire. I am still new and learning but I want a nice starter set that's wicked affordable :) not sure what that will get me but I would like to see. I am not sure if it's possblie to make a luck sampire suit but that would be a bonus ;)
You will need something like blackthorn's helmet (or just mace and shield glasses, helmet adds stamina protection); and a ring/bracelet with minimum 25% Damage Increase, 15% HCI, 15 DCI... and mix and match it until you are at 150 dex and 180-190 stamina for your bladed staff/double axe. Add in a Slither, Corgul's Sash, Blackthorn Epaulette's, and Despicable Quiver and Crimson Cincture... you are halfway there. From there it is fully customizable... you want highest resists... mine are 70/65/65/65/70 being an elf w/ 65 DCI... 55LMC (for 9 armor ignore, 18 chained)... and 45 HCI and 139 Str and 150 Dex and 92 mana. Hope it helps bro... making the suit is the joy of it, but it is quite time consuming unless you have billions to just get the best out there... and even then... some pieces are hard to find. The jewels you can buy with 10% SSI starting out... there are some nice ones on vendors search w/ 35% Dmg Increase and 10% SSI with 5 Mana... a Ring and Bracelet set... they cost 175m each. (Don't pay this... I paid a total of 115m for my set... 175 each is crazy.) Those can be 10% SSI, 35% dmg. increase, 15% HCI, 15% DCI, 5 Mana each I think.... Mine are 10% SSI, 25% Dmg Inc. 20% HCI, 15% DCI, 2 Stamina each... I have a matching ring/bracelet. Peace bro and good suit building and good hunting.

For the lucky suit... just switch to it before they die. Use all 190 luck pieces, Mempo of Fortune for the gorgot... and Minax sandals (or soles of providence if you can't afford sandals) and lucky talisman. That should get you to 2020 Luck with using your normal no luck weapon.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Amazing. Thanks for all that information. Yeah I am gonna have to save. I have a few of those already so that's not to bad.

Matty O No

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Clean 10 SSI jewelry and imbue HCI/DCI/DI and what ever else u need (LMC/Stats).. Each clean jewelry price should be no more then 10M each on vendors

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easiest way to do sampire is 20ssi on jewels. one with 25 di, one with just stats.
25di jewel
10di woodland piece
20di trinket
45di weapon
this is for 2 handed setup

you can get a 10ssi jewel with 1 stat like str, dex, or int for 5 to 10 mil
the other one since you dont even need di, you can somtimes find a 2 stat clean 10ssi for real cheap.

the setup that works best for me overall as a general suit is 1 woodland 1 studded 4 plate. with 100mana leech weapons you dont need the 55lmc and plate gives you stam loss protection

going human also gives stam loss protection, for this you could use vvv mace and shields for the 10di if you dont play much, or go 2 25 di jewels (basically lose 1 stat slot overall and waste a little weapon imbue weight)

I would not recommend an elf in full studded, youll lose way too much stamina on hard hitting mobs like T-Rex, Belfry, and the more difficult champ spawns / casters.

Last edited:

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Ty smoot. Not being "rich" cheaper is better for me. I am having issues keeping hp up and I can't find out why. I am farming rats is all right now for imbuing mats