• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire help

TheRealDanno

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Please advise on my set up. Im trying like most to solo peerless and roof.
Skill wise
120 swords (105+15)
120 tactics (105+15)
120 anatomy
100 necro
100 chivalry
100 parry (85+15)
100 bushido (85+15)

I have approximately 20 points free to use on any skill

Suit
All 70s
Lmc 38
Hp 134
Stam 178
Mana 68
Di 100
Ssi 60 (55+5)
Hci45
Dci 45

Weaps are dbl axe and bladed staff slayers with 100% element fire/cold/chaos. PlusCameo mace/shield
What do you guys think I should do?

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
With your stats, you should be able to kill the solo-able bosses and eventually get to soloing roof. It then becomes more about understanding the particular fight and properly preparing for it (like having the dedicated weapon for the particular boss, using honor self if necessary, greater potions with EP rings, using gorgon lenses, etc).

If you really want to min-max your build, then I'd follow what Corwin suggested. At 178 stam, you want 35% SSI to swing dbl axe at 1.25second. Do not try to hit 180 stam and 20% SSI. I'd also consider getting 75/75/70/70/75 resistances and DCI at 30 or 35. If you're an elf, you can get up to 80 energy resist and additional mana...plus night sight. Finally, you should try to increase your HP. When you drink a +STR potion, you want to be sitting at 145+ HP. Hard hitting bosses can hit for 40s and having that extra 10 hp means I can survive 3x back to back 45 dmg hits. This is also why 75 resist is better than 70. To achieve max hp with potion, you want +25 HP in your gear if you can. Typically this is achieved by using a crimson cincture and three crafted pieces (10hp + 3x 5hp).

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Personally, I prefer Resist Spells to Anatomy. Even with just 80-90 resist spells, I feel it helps a great deal.

Rest looks fine. If using swords mastery, you should boost to natural 120. Otherwise, using bushido or chivalry mastery works fine.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dropped anat for resist many many many many moons ago. Everything is easier. I'll change it out every now and then for a different feel....and it stinks. I can only handle the no-resist setup for a bit, then swap it back.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I dropped anat for resist many many many many moons ago. Everything is easier. I'll change it out every now and then for a different feel....and it stinks. I can only handle the no-resist setup for a bit, then swap it back.
Same. At one point I took off resist and boosted up Chivalry to 120 with the plan to just 'remove curse' and eat enchanted apples in the event I was getting beat up too much by casters, but it just doesn't compare to having resist spells. Anything over 110 is preferably (I honestly don't notice all that much of a difference between 110 to 120), but even just having 80-90 goes a very long way.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Resist seems to go a really long way, even at 90.
I have two sampires, one with 90 anat (100 with talisman) and one with 90 resist (120 with items). The one with 100 anat only does about 20 damage more. Feels really not worth it.
I am considering dropping it for resist on her as well.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another vote for resist here. I took off anatomy and swapped for resist and haven't looked back since.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My samp runs 120 resist 99% of the time. I will swap it out for 120 anatomy on a few encounters like Medusa or Miasma for the damage boost, but find in general play I prefer resist.