• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Sampire help..ive got lost...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive been making a new char for sometime but have got lost with the sampire template

my skills thus far are at 720
bush 85
anatomy 100
tacts 100
sword 85
parry 100
resist spell 100
necro 40

chiv and focus share the rest at 55/50 ish

my stats are strength 55 ..dex 92.. and int 66

whats gonna be the best overall template...i know i need raise necro to 100?? what needs droping..obvoius al the gm skills need to be at least 110/115

and whats best cheapest suit i should be looking for thats not gonna explode the bank book....fey leggings i'm told are good leggings.

any tips help would be great

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
holy ****ing ****
Was initially thinking the same. As he posted the same questions on europa forum and europa general chat. And did get answers. And no , he is neither poor or a new player. Probably the opposite.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
been doing all sorts of experiments to be fair.. including the archer mage i talked about not long ago on another char.....which although i liked....was told would be a pile of holy **** if i continued with it!! lol

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was initially thinking the same. As he posted the same questions on europa forum and europa general chat. And did get answers. And no , he is neither poor or a new player. Probably the opposite.
Hey thanks for the tips on europa boards...sorry but i read all sorts of diff templates i just want get basic samp then maybe work with it..i dont play 24/7...2-3 hours at best...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one last question ......why not swords..... i can swop to mace or fencing as ive got both soulstoned at 100 and get work on any of the 3 ...why is mace the better option???

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Why are you making a sampire?
What do you intend to fight with it?
Where do you intend to fight with it?
How easily can you get scrolls/items to set it up?

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one last question ......why not swords..... i can swop to mace or fencing as ive got both soulstoned at 100 and get work on any of the 3 ...why is mace the better option???
Optimal solution is to get all 3 to 120. You will learn why as you progress, not so easy to explain.

J

[JD]

I think you need to answer LG's questions of what you want to do before we can help you tailor your toon

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lynk, dont be so rough. i mean, where would a person actually be able to find an answer to any sampire questions?? if only there was a section here in stratics where those issues were addressed. .....i guess the sampire will continue on as the least reviewed, least talked about, least covered template.

.....oh wait....my bad. there are like 3000 posts on it. in this forum. usually with "sampire" in the title. accessible with only a couple left clicks and the ability to read....and comprehend.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lynk, dont be so rough. i mean, where would a person actually be able to find an answer to any sampire questions?? if only there was a section here in stratics where those issues were addressed. .....i guess the sampire will continue on as the least reviewed, least talked about, least covered template.

.....oh wait....my bad. there are like 3000 posts on it. in this forum. usually with "sampire" in the title. accessible with only a couple left clicks and the ability to read....and comprehend.
hahahah

S

shulginist

/Thread

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id love to meet some of you folks in real like and see if u'd talk trash with me face to face...i doubt it very much!!!! lol.....im outta here..forget it alrught!!! .ill try look through the 3000 posts when i have bloody time...rather than get a quick 5 minute bloody answer!!!!

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

You asked a question that could have about a billion answers, it would be a huge waste of anyones time to try and answer it only for you to say yeah but I'm not using the character for that. As you can't seem to be bothered to provide any relavent information don't expect us to be bothered to try and help you.

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread is yet another prime example of why the UO Stratics Warrior Forum sucks.

People come to the Warrior forum seeking advice and they gets responses from a bunch of jackasses the majority of which don't know what there talking about.

Pathetic!:thumbdown:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People come to the Warrior forum and are too lazy to search for answers to questions that have been answered 10000 times, and they gets responses from a bunch of knowledgeable players who have answered the questions 10000 times and are sick of doing the leg work for every lazy prick that suddenly decides they want to PvM.
Pretty much yah.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies i got what i wanted.. via pm...thankyou

which was quite clear from my first post...a basic sampire template for general pvm...something to aim for as my skills are all over the shop....ill aim for this then maybe i will learn better ways myself and go more advanced.

okies im gonna aim for this.....

120 weapon...
120 bushido
120 parry
100 tactics
100 anatomy
99 necro ..u need 99 for vamp.
61 chiv

Thats the general idea. Would try to stick to it until you know better. People run a lot of variations of this .
Chiv at 70 or 75 are nice to have, buy u gotta sacrifice other skill like parry.

If you need resists, replace either parry or anatomy with resist.

If you didnt know already, use a few peices of woodland armor with hit chance if you have or know a carpenter.Try to get as much hit chance as possible 100% ideal. For a low cost suit, yes fey legs would be best, with quiver of infinity. That will free up jewel space, even a slot if your satisfied with 40 dci.

Go elf. Only base intellect, about 60 mana is fine. Really try to get dex to at least 165. Optimally you want to get it to 180plus.
-------------------------------------------------

Errrr wasnt too hard was it... and u dont have to always pretend u live in the bronx with all ya waffles!!

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
haha. sorry thp, but if u take away my ability/right to be a butthead on the internet, ill have nothing left!

im on atl and always in help chat. if ur ever on, just ask for me. ill answer any questions u got. if ur on the island (england), which im assuming by the "bloody", im usually on at server up and before server down. some of the brits in the guild are mostly on at that time.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies i got what i wanted.. via pm...thankyou

which was quite clear from my first post...a basic sampire template for general pvm...something to aim for as my skills are all over the shop....ill aim for this then maybe i will learn better ways myself and go more advanced.

okies im gonna aim for this.....

120 weapon...
120 bushido
120 parry
100 tactics
100 anatomy
99 necro ..u need 99 for vamp.
61 chiv

Thats the general idea. Would try to stick to it until you know better. People run a lot of variations of this .
Chiv at 70 or 75 are nice to have, buy u gotta sacrifice other skill like parry.

If you need resists, replace either parry or anatomy with resist.

If you didnt know already, use a few peices of woodland armor with hit chance if you have or know a carpenter.Try to get as much hit chance as possible 100% ideal. For a low cost suit, yes fey legs would be best, with quiver of infinity. That will free up jewel space, even a slot if your satisfied with 40 dci.

Go elf. Only base intellect, about 60 mana is fine. Really try to get dex to at least 165. Optimally you want to get it to 180plus.
-------------------------------------------------

Errrr wasnt too hard was it... and u dont have to always pretend u live in the bronx with all ya waffles!!

I got:
120 Swords
120 parry
120 tactics
120 Bush
120 Resist
100 necro
55 chiv

105 Str
112 Dex
59 Int

Suit: