• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Sampire Healing instead of anatomy

U

UOKaiser

Well I read quite a few post as well as how players have added healing to there template.
Now im thinking of doing the same as well as another crazy type template. Outside the norm.Just curious what you think of my attempt. I have yet to test them haven't had too much time but here it goes. These are sampire solo for peerless and high level spawn.
120 swords
120 parry
120 bushido
99 necro
100 tactics
80 healing +10 enhance bandaid "no curing but I can leech through that"
allows me to heal at 21-43 or 23-46 if i place another 10 points in it.
60 chiv "yea it's doable for me"
20 anatomy from human

Gives me 21 points to play around with maybe adding it to healing and 5 to chiv no big

Now this I will lose about 5 points of minimum damage and 7 points of maximum damage.
Thoughts on this template is healing worth at those levels for loss of damage?

Next one
120 swords
120 parry
120 bushido
99 necro
100 tactics
60 chiv
50 anatomy
50 healing +10 enhance bandaid making it 60 healing
This one will allow me 4 points of minimum damage loss and 5 maximum damage with healing at 21-38

As you can see am trying to have another form of healing for minimum impact so I can be more secure in battle. So not only will I have vamp leech I will also have confidence,pots,chiv"which i never like because i stop swinging to heal" and bandages. You can never be too safe. So is the few points of less damage worth a trade of to be able to heal taking advantage of high dex.
Any thoughts on these? Suggestions?

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure How it'll work, I've made a necro-samurai using swords and,without anatomy, I wasn't doing enough damage to sustain myself. However your second template wouldn't be very effective because you would "Slip" at applying bandages a lot thus destroying the bonus you want to have.

F

Fumoffu

You could get rid of parry maybe..sub it for healing. I think RichDC did that and he said it works well.

You could also use +skill items to make up free points for 90 healing, and lower anat and tactics, but at least you'll still have them. Use Ecru ring for pots...check this thread and the post by Nickydishes telling his suit and template if u want.

U

UOKaiser

I'm not sure How it'll work, I've made a necro-samurai using swords and,without anatomy, I wasn't doing enough damage to sustain myself. However your second template wouldn't be very effective because you would "Slip" at applying bandages a lot thus destroying the bonus you want to have.
Your correct in the assesment that the second template will make me slip way too often. Will check it out to see how often the slip may happen,

U

UOKaiser

You could get rid of parry maybe..sub it for healing. I think RichDC did that and he said it works well.

You could also use +skill items to make up free points for 90 healing, and lower anat and tactics, but at least you'll still have them. Use Ecru ring for pots...check this thread and the post by Nickydishes telling his suit and template if u want.
Getting rid of parry is not a option for this type of template. If it was a archer then that will be different. But because this is a face to face sampire every single chance at parry and dci as well as 120 weapon skill is a must to keep moving.
Am avoiding using any skill+ items even though I can easily do it with my resources but I want to see how I can get this running on skills alone.

Remmeber I am not using healing as a main method to keep me alive but will be using vamp life leech as the primary. Though vamp life leech relys on damage it makes per swing 20% of maybe 5-8 points of damge am losing times 3.25 if swinging at 1.25 so that averages out at maybe loss of 3-5 hp leech loss before a bandage kicks in assuming a 4sec delay in bandage which will give me alot more healing for that moment. My numbers could be wrong in how calculation is done but hopefully am not way of.

Of couse losing anatomy means losing effectiveness of evade a bit but I plan to use a leafblade of ease which my swords chartacter wont be able to use evade anyway. And when i do use my ornate-radiant evade should work well enough whithout gm anatomy.

N

NickyDishes

i run this

120 Bush
120 weapon
120 parry
70 tactics
85 anatomy
90 healing
65 necro (bracers and +15 necro ring)
65 chiv (13 from braclet)

(im 18months old so only 705 to work with)

dropping parry is definately not an option u will get hit too much

u must have anatomy to heal effectively if u wanna solo peerless and doom

i also wear ecru citrine ring for ep

very tough to find right equipment and have the right resists

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You aren't going to heal too much without anatomy. And if you get lethal poisoned, you can't heal until it expires. Not a great choice IMO.

U

UOKaiser

You aren't going to heal too much without anatomy. And if you get lethal poisoned, you can't heal until it expires. Not a great choice IMO.
Got to remmeber healing will not be my main form of help it is a addition to the sampire healing I get when I strike a opponent. Without anatomy I should get at 100 healing and 20 human anatomy it's 23-46 damage heal while swinging and letting my vampire self heal through damage. Poison doesn't matter as a vamp I would have to swing through the damage or use chiv. Though still working out some details and testing it out see how it does,

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't actually tried without anatomy ingame, so I might be wrong on this, but how much is your leeching reduced by? Per hit it may not seem like much, but depending on the reduction it could add up.

U

UOKaiser

I haven't actually tried without anatomy ingame, so I might be wrong on this, but how much is your leeching reduced by? Per hit it may not seem like much, but depending on the reduction it could add up.
If the calculators are correct my leeching should be reduced by 3-5 points of hp per swing. So perhaps I lose between 15-20 hp by the time a bandage kicks in assuming I don't miss a swing,and Stamina is not reduced . So on paper it looks like the benefits out weight the loss.

S

Stupid Miner

Seems it'd be easier to just put spirit speak and get 70% damage leech from vamp form and curse weapon. But whatever, if that works be sure to post your successes.