• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire crafter needed

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im a atlantis player and looking for a crafter to make me a sampire suit i have gold just not 200m, would prefer reforged over imbued.
If all your looking for is reforge than I'm sure you can get one for far less 200m. However if your wanting your armor enhanced after reforge, you could be looking at 200+m.

If your really tight on cash, a mixed Darkwood Suit can make a decent suit for a sampire in a pinch.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If all your looking for is reforge than I'm sure you can get one for far less 200m. However if your wanting your armor enhanced after reforge, you could be looking at 200+m.

If your really tight on cash, a mixed Darkwood Suit can make a decent suit for a sampire in a pinch.
3 heartwood + 3 bloodwood Darkwood Suit is a great cheap suit. But really you may as well spend a tiny bit extra and get an imbued one at this point.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
However if your wanting your armor enhanced after reforge, you could be looking at 200+m.
Out of curiosity, what would then be the pieces be like of a Sampire's suit worth 200+ millions ?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of curiosity, what would then be the pieces be like of a Sampire's suit worth 200+ millions ?
mainly the time it takes to make. post imbue enhanced suit just to make the base pieces with resists to line up takes forever, knowing that your only going to have a chance of getting the hci mod or damage if your going for it. if you just count forged tool charges alone that can be 15mil per piece, plus imbue stuff (remember you have to imbue 5 times the amount of armor, even the bark fragments. it all adds up.
And those suits are "oldschool" now imo. With the new armor patch theres tons more options.

a purely reforged suit would be a madmans task, it would be near impossible to get all the stats you need to line up because they are under 4 or 5 categories.

Tyler i would be a little more specific. You can make a decent imbued suit for under ten mil, but there are so many options. a 55lmc bone or studded suit is very effective and can be done for pretty cheap, and be pretty good with one or two reforged for hit. Also good to know the arties you plan to use because that effects the suit.

Last edited:

Tyler creasey (Draxor)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well ive scrapped tht idea now really, im looking for an archer suit for pvp high end plus a strong weapon probably a yumi have about 100 m to splash so would like to talk to someone about making it