• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry SAMPIRE BRACELET CLEAN DI 35, SSI 10, 40+ on sampire skills, etc 946 weight!

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Reserve is now 500m and auction ends 10:00am PST 8/28/20 with 10 min rule

As people asked to put this item for auction:

1597555101757.png

Rare change to get your skill 800+, DI 100, high SSI killing machine Sampire

Almost "impossible to get" legendary item!

Atlantic or Europa transfer!

Auction ends when bracelet hit good enough offer (I decide it secret)

Start price 1gp

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
its a very nice item and normally i would completely into it, sadly the skill combo will not cut it for me.
the resist and parry is fine however the swordsman is a problem as you need real skill for onslaught and the mastery if iam not wrong...

@Fortis u can reach the 45 hci without HCI on 1 of the jewels, also the over capped DI is very nice here, DCI not really needed you are better off with raising the resist to 75 75 75 75 80

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If auction ever hit 600m. Then I will set end date for this auction! I will be about time when 600m is hit + one week.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yo. You need real skill 90 to cast onslaught. You can even have other +15 to swordmanship if got scroll 120
All masteries are based on real skill. I have no idea how lower swords affects onslaught. Or if it would matter in PvP.

Bard masteries and taming masteries are greatly affected by real skill.

Masteries are special abilities available only to those who have trained their skills carefully, modified skill points from items are not counted. From Here

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yo. You need real skill 90 to cast onslaught. You can even have other +15 to swordmanship if got scroll 120

You only need 90 real skill to cast it. But you get a higher success and higher stats and longer duration on the masteries if your real skill is higher then 90..
So like at 90 you can cast but it won't be as strong as if you had the skill at a real 120

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems like. I got this kind of info:
ONSLAUGHT ON LVL 3 Mastery:
1) Success rate is always 100% on onslaught (If hit)
2) Reduction is (20/240)*(Swords real + Tactics real).. but is this real pattern? I have no idea.
= 20 reduction with 120/120
= 19 reduction with 105/120
Can anybody confirm?
If not what is correct pattern?

But you have 2 possibilities: just run swords 120 real (and loose 15 points) or run 105 real and invest 15 point to other skills, and loose some onslaught reduction

Maker2014

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Seems like. I got this kind of info:
ONSLAUGHT ON LVL 3 Mastery:
1) Success rate is always 100% on onslaught (If hit)
2) Reduction is (20/240)*(Swords real + Tactics real).. but is this real pattern? I have no idea.
= 20 reduction with 120/120
= 19 reduction with 105/120
Can anybody confirm?
If not what is correct pattern?

But you have 2 possibilities: just run swords 120 real (and loose 15 points) or run 105 real and invest 15 point to other skills, and loose some onslaught reduction
Ty but can you explain what is meant by "reduction", also success rate you mean success hit chance?
Also with all weaps, is there a way to proc. the specials on that weapon more frequently with some skills, masteries, etc in items like Sword with 40% Hit Lightning etc? Ty.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Success that the onslaught reduces target resistance is 100% as long as you hit the target. The amount resistance is reduced is determined by real tactics and Swords skill.
If the formulas are correct, the difference between 105 and 120 real skill is not much.

I doubt anything changes 40% hit, other than UO RNG. Everyone wants to swing as fast as possible to make the % happen as much as they can per time.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ty but can you explain what is meant by "reduction", also success rate you mean success hit chance?
Also with all weaps, is there a way to proc. the specials on that weapon more frequently with some skills, masteries, etc in items like Sword with 40% Hit Lightning etc? Ty.
@Pawain Is correct

To put this on numbers for upper formula (if correct)

1) Let say Balron have random energy resistance between: 40-50
When you hit him with 120/120 real onslaught reduction is -20 so --> energy resistance comes 20-30
When you hit him with 105/120 real (120/120 with jewerly) onslaught reduction is -19 so --> energy resistance comes 21-31

Also remember that 120 "from items" gives still full benefit for:
1) Your chance to hit
2) Chance to be hit.
3) Ability use special moves
4) Effectiviness of special moves
5) Warrior gift (Skill Mastery - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia)

Maker2014

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Pawain Is correct

To put this on numbers for upper formula (if correct)

1) Let say Balron have random energy resistance between: 40-50
When you hit him with 120/120 real onslaught reduction is -20 so --> energy resistance comes 20-30
When you hit him with 105/120 real (120/120 with jewerly) onslaught reduction is -19 so --> energy resistance comes 21-31

Also remember that 120 "from items" gives still full benefit for:
1) Your chance to hit
2) Chance to be hit.
3) Ability use special moves
4) Effectiviness of special moves
5) Warrior gift (Skill Mastery - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia)
Tyvm for info.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok lets hit some speed :D

Reserve is now 500m and auction ends 10:00am PST 8/28/20 with 10 min rule

Last edited:

Ford Taunus

Sage