• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Sampire armor?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I wear studded/bone armor to max out the LMC. I carry regs to cast VE (that's the only necro spell I cast). I've had the same 15-20 of each (might be down to 9 now) for months and this is less weight and clutter than another full suit just for casting. I also carry a +15 necro book so if I do need to cast VE, I just equip the book and I hardly ever fizzle.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep, my Sampire/Wammy uses Bone/Studded Armor for LMC Bonus, and Arcane Thigh Boots for casting VE/Wraith Form/Corpse Skin. I carry around 5 Arcane Gems, and 5 stacks of 20 Pig Iron (for Curse Weapon cast).

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I carry a spell book with 14 lrc, and the gorget thing with +30 lrc, i do fail as few times to cast VE, but no biggie really.