• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Sampire armor/wep

R

RedMan99

I was just woundering what the price of a mid range sampire suite+ weps(swords) would cost. Im not wanting to solo any ML bosses just to do Swoops and miasmas.(for now :D)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a pretty open ended question man.

You need to be specific about what you want and what pieces you want....

R

RedMan99

Im using Fey Leggings, Jackles Mace and Shield glasses, quiver and Cloak of death

That puts me at DI35 HCI25 DCI28 42/28/34/17/37

I guess I would like DI 50s DCI/HCI 40's and a small amount of MR/Mana increase

I honestly dont know if this post is really helping all that much pretty new at trying to build suits :coco:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have this heartwood tunic for sale on my luna vendor for 8 mil:

4 hpi, 8 stam, 8 mana, 7 lmc, 10 di, 12/11/11/11/18

Roland of Atlantic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's the part where I suggest that you put your sampire onlight duty, while you are learning, and work your mule to 100-120 tailor and blacksmith, and 120 your imbuing. Your characters will never be hurting for armor or weapons again. The money you spend on the ingredients for all of the above will cost less than having someone else make you an uber suit, plus, if you decide to tweak your template a little, you won't have blown your whole wad for nothing. :D