• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Sampire Archer...?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Fairly common template, though less popular now than prior to the archery leech nerf. Still pretty viable, I'd say. Template would look how you'd expect it to look:

120 Archery
120 Bushido
115 Resist (or go 90 heal and add more to chiv/tactics)
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
99 Necro
66 Chivalry

S

Stupid Miner

... you know the archery leech nerf has absolutely nothing to do with being a sampire right? It affects the item property, nothing else.
and sampires we're barely around before the leech nerf, that was back maybe a year after ML.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Hmm...maybe it's the sampy nerf I'm thinking of. All I know is, I see fewer folks use this template now than I used to.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iv just turned my archer into one, he can solo Navary standing toe to toe better than my normal sampire [just juggling with finding the best bow now] :)

Skills are:
120 archery
120 anat
120 tact
120 bushido [15 from braclet]
99 necro
100 healing or SS
71 chiv [15 on ring]

Its quite fun to play as its a sampire [easy for soloing] but your effective in groups aswell, and its nice being ranged so you dont get beat on when you dont have to get beat on :)#

Thunderz

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made one(discampire) to assist my main account doing Medusa's but found that I had to converted it to macing due to lack of mana leech and the inablity to spam LS.

Was it the wrong bow, lack of damage or some other factor I don't know but the macing kicks.

S

Stupid Miner

Lake Superior.
Samurais can throw the entire shard at their opponent. Does a good bit of damage.

(it's Lightning Strike actually)

Lord Chaos

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear Lake Superior has deflated lately, so it doesn't really do much damage these days. :p

But thanks, forgot about Lightning Strike, been ages since I played with Bushido.