• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire and poison

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I read that Vamp form is resistant to mont poisons up to level 6?
My naive question is poison resistance on sampire suit is now 64. Otherwise all 70's energy 75.
How vital is to change the 64 to 70 since he is a Sampire? Ty in advance.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
being poisoned and taking poison damage are two different things.

as long as you're not fighting a monster that does poison damage (as in it hits you with melee hits that do poison damage instead of physical) you should be ok.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
being poisoned and taking poison damage are two different things.

as long as you're not fighting a monster that does poison damage (as in it hits you with melee hits that do poison damage instead of physical) you should be ok.
Thanks! So the resist poison on the resists page refers mostly to resist casted spell poison. If so that answers my question nicely. I think that I should 70 poison resist then..
Thanks!

bourne

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Thanks! So the resist poison on the resists page refers mostly to resist casted spell poison. If so that answers my question nicely. I think that I should 70 poison resist then..
Thanks!
I think that would be best. You can always craft something with more poison resistance to get to 70 and be on safe side.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Poison resistance from armour reduces the damage done by Poison damage regardless of whether it's from a melee/ranged hit, or a spell, or a tick from being Poisoned.

Vamp Form automatically cures you when the first Poison tick (from being Poisoned) occurs. Assuming it's a low enough level Poison.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you be fine with 64 poison resist, not many monsters do poison damage.