• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Salvation ARMY (Donate or Buy REALLLLY CHEAP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Salvation Army is open! Check it out! I am not even a roomie there, but you can get great deals I promise it and I mean GREAT!

($200 aquariums, $100 toilets auto flush, $200 beds and more!) Nothing over $500 so come broke or come rich. Also Donations are highly welcome!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Salvation Army is open! Check it out! I am not even a roomie there, but you can get great deals I promise it and I mean GREAT!

($200 aquariums, $100 toilets auto flush, $200 beds and more!) Nothing over $500 so come broke or come rich. Also Donations are highly welcome!

[/ QUOTE ]

TC3 or EA Land?

G

As you've already posted this in the EA-Land city forum I'm going to lock this one up and ask that you keep your discussions to your existing thread in the city forum.

Thanks

Polly

Status
Not open for further replies.