• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Salvage Bag Siege problems

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am sure people have already complained about usage on salavage bags. But this happened to me yesterday. I was using a salvage bad to recover leather, I put a bag conatining a 6 piece suit in the salvage bag, I dont know how many usages were left on the bag. I click on the tailor part and when the slavage bag ran out of uses it disappeared as did the 2nd bag (and i am asuming some of the unrecycled parts of the suit).

So problem is destroying items when charges are used up.

My personal opinion is charges make these worthless on siege

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
IMO, what needs to be done for the Siege version of the bags is there not to be bag charges, but using them takes uses off your scissors or smithing tool (tongs/hammer/sledgehammer) the way that holding an ASH while crafting with a runic takes charges off the ASH as well as the runic. After all, you have to have the tool on you for the bag to work.

At worst, you could put an obscene number of charges on the bag and have it to where it lasts several times longer than the tools that are also being drained.