• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting Salvage Bag glitch on Siege

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many tools on Siege have uses - and we are all fine with that. But salvage bags are not supposed to have uses and never have - until recently.

The problem is that apparently the number of uses consumed depends on how much is in the bag - the more stuff there is, the more charges used. Which means that in *very* short order, one's salvage bag is useless.

This is particularly a problem for new players who might come over to Siege because they are the ones who will most likely wish to heavily use a salvage bag. (And they are not cheap on Siege.)

Why do I think this is a glitch/bug? Well, for starters, some characters' bags still do not show charges, while other characters' bags *do* now show charges - even though they did not show charges before and even though both characters have used their salvage bags since this glitch popped up.

I think this slipped in on the publish before this last one.

I do know that all of the crafters on Siege are unhappy about this glitch. It doesn't sound like much, but it surely can be when you are out in the field or if one is starting a new character on Siege.

Tonight I will file a bug report on it in game.

Thx!