• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Salmon Egg Hunt!! Coming to an Undisclosed Location Near You!

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Event: Salmon Egg Hunt
When: Date TBD; It will be in the next couple weeks, and announced 1 day prior. I plan to have these as rolling events every two weeks or so, so if you miss one, don't be discouraged, there will be more!
Where: Undisclosed Location -- Gates to a holding location will be provided 15m before the event starts. The location for this first Salmon egg hunt will be low-key, but I have some pretty dangerous locations lined up.
Length: 30 mins
Prizes: Gold, some smaller awesome prizes, one grand prize

Description: For those that like to collect eggs all year long... you can collect SALMON EGGS! This is a relaxed version of the belated Easter egg hunt. The hunt will be for large "bag ball" eggs only (50 eggs total). Each egg will have a prize in it ranging from a 1m check to some pretty cool stuff. If you participated in my last hunt, you know what some of the prizes may be.

Also, there will be one very secret special egg with a winning ticket in it. If you find it, return it to me to claim a grand prize. If no one finds the special egg by the end, the prize will be added to the special egg at the following hunt.

More details to follow!

For questions, please ICQ me at: 613414847

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Heard the last was excellent and do hope this one falls on a day I can make it, so precious few anymore.
Salmon Egg Hunt does make me chuckle thinking of caviar though, love it! ;)

Jasmynn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Good! I missed the last one and definitely need to see what this is all about.